Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

I said I'd watch this game until Man City are two up and then switch off....well done Huddersfield and thank you for keeping it more than interesting, looks like I'm in it for the 90 minutes. Have they shown the squad cost (fee plus salary)  ratios yet? 14:1? 20:1? 25:1?

4 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Makes you wonder how we lost to this shower of shite Man City side :ph34r:

Huddersfield came into the season Well organised on and off the pitch, as soon as Shakey couldnt up his

own credentials, only basic quality in the squad  stopped us really nose-diving.

They have players with some quality who are every  game up for it More than their opponents in the bottom

10 They are the new boys I saw having a reasonable 1st PL season...I still think they will lose today,

I still they will drop off as the season wears on, my prediction from the start for both Brighton and H'field

was 16th-12th, at the moment I see nothing to change my stance.N'castle Got a better start than I thought,

they have a good manager, who should see out and dips and poor form, though they will c still slip some more,

17th-14th. If they really play to their potential and add couple of top quality they could end up chasing top 8.

City's problem is finding, enticing experienced quality players to want to come to the dowerside of the Midlands.

Silva, Iborra and a Mahrez firing and wanting now to stay, a good consistent season would lift that player grabbing potential.