Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Big sam says he is staying at Everton for next season. (Should this be in the 18/19 thread?)

Should be in the "I've Got a Bridge to Sell You" thread.

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Stoke have Swansea at home on the last day, and can see the latter being replaced by the former in the end for 18th position.

Think its the other way around - might well come down to Swansea v Southampton I reckon but fear for Huddersfield now.

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Think its the other way around - might well come down to Swansea v Southampton I reckon but fear for Huddersfield now.

I agree - Huddersfield have a terrible run of fixtures and can't buy a goal - shame really 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Can see Huddersfield going. Can't see them getting another point and Southampton only need another three points to go above them on goal difference. I can see Southampton winning next week at Everton, to be honest.

Same. Sadly.

And I think Huddersfield have got both Manchester clubs and Arsenal at home.

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

Somewhat hypocritical when he's slagged him off so many times.

probably always been some level of respect for a fellow professional and for longevity of career as opposed to individual moments of the past.