Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

35 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Wenger's apparently prepared to pay 35M. 

18 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I would take that based on the season he's had

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Seriously lollollollol

If I were the buying club £35m is all i'd feel comfortable paying, if that, seriously.

As the selling club, no, we want atleast £40 - £50m, maybe more but maybe i'm just getting greedy then, but why not, when the likes of John Stones and Paul Pogba have gone for such obscene amounts yet offered so little...

Which as I keep repeating, is where I can't see any clubs being that interested or we're all going to be massively pissed off and disappointed when we cave in and accept £35m or less.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

If I were the buying club £35m is all i'd feel comfortable paying, if that.

As the selling club no, we want atleast £40 - £50m, maybe more but maybe i'm just getting greedy then, but why not, when the likes of John Stones and Paul Pogba have gone for such obscene amounts...

Which as I keep repeating, is where I can't see any clubs being that interested or we're all going to be massively pissed off and disappointed when we cave in and accept £35m or less.

£50 million would start to tempt me to listen to a potential buyer, probably a bit more infact then you have to put the odd ons and so on, on top... potential fee in the region of £65million. If we want to progress as a club we need to hold on to Mahrez and bring in other quality. We let Kante go for peanuts.. that's if you believe the release fee clause etc.. 

6 hours ago, MPH said:

Lets hope so, for his sake, but im not sure how you can be so sure of that? " he'll do better this time" has no  foundation  to it nor can it be backed up as to why it should be taken as accurate.

I thought he looked trimmer and tried less tricks and flicks when I saw him this year, but his stats are standing out much more than they did here.

Stats are key passes, assits, chances created, goals scored, shot accuracy.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 21.00.01.png

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I thought he looked trimmer and tried less tricks and flicks when I saw him this year, but his stats are standing out much more than they did here.

Stats are key passes, assits, chances created, goals scored, shot accuracy.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 21.00.01.png

But thats all in the championship, is my point.... It offers no guarantee at all as to how someone will do in the prem...

1 minute ago, MPH said:

But thats all in the championship, is my point.... It offers no guarantee at all as to how someone will do in the prem...

I know... I was just showing that there aren't really signs of any massive improvement even in the championship

Got to be looking at the real key stats when it comes to Knocky:

Number of WIng Pigeon Airs attempted vs completed

Number of Horse Masks worn

Number of player songs sung and rewritten on stage at awards do whilst pissed out of his tree

It's a yes from me. Keep Mahrez, bring back Knocky, Premier League, World Cup and AFCON all nailed on winners.

54 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I know... I was just showing that there aren't really signs of any massive improvement even in the championship

You've compared the championship from when we were in it to Knockaert championship season this season, surely if you're comparing the two you do the same season? 

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You've compared the championship from when we were in it to Knockaert championship season this season, surely if you're comparing the two you do the same season? 

Errr... how can you compare him twice for the same season? 

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Eh?!

Im comparing his last two championship seasons to see if there is an upturn in what he's produced.

I threw Mahrez in as well just as a comparison to what he was producing in the championship in his first 5 months in England. As people have talked about Knocky as a replacement.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Eh?!

Im comparing his last two championship seasons to see if there is an upturn in what he's produced.

I threw Mahrez in as well just as a comparison to what he was producing in the championship in his first 5 months in England. As people have talked about Knocky as a replacement.

Not sure that's particularly insightful ..............

Saw people on Twitter other day calling for Knocky to be brought back instead of Mahrez, hilarious really. 

All of you calling for him to go will miss him when he's gone. We might not have another player with the technical skill and talent he had EVER AGAIN. Deserves to go somewhere where he isn't slated and scrutinised for the littlest things, especially when he works bloody hard in reality. 

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Saw people on Twitter other day calling for Knocky to be brought back instead of Mahrez, hilarious really. 

All of you calling for him to go will miss him when he's gone. We might not have another player with the technical skill and talent he had EVER AGAIN. Deserves to go somewhere where he isn't slated and scrutinised for the littlest things, especially when he works bloody hard in reality. 

do you think he worked hard tonight?

5 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

You're having a laugh mate.

34 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

You're having a laugh mate.

Isn't he quite high up in the stats for tackles made and tracking back. So no, I'm not having a laugh. 

Cant wait til we've lost one of our best ever players and we have a centre mid like Matt Oakley shoved out on the right hand side of midfield again

I love Mahrez and I'm one of his biggest fans but he clearly isnt interested at all anymore. He was an absolute disgrace last night. His performances this year have been terrible. After seeing the interview before the Man City game he clearly is still sulking that he didn't get to leave last year. Ungrateful bloke. £100,000 a week for the performances he has put in this year. I hope he has played his way out of a move to the big clubs. 

46 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Isn't he quite high up in the stats for tackles made and tracking back. So no, I'm not having a laugh. 

Cant wait til we've lost one of our best ever players and we have a centre mid like Matt Oakley shoved out on the right hand side of midfield again

As great as he was last season, there was no point him even being on the pitch 80% of the time this season.

Archived