Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

Probably been said before but he was crocked for most of the season. likely the club would have looked into his injury in detail by now. He's had a break and gets a full pre- season this time round. This is when we get to judge whether he's worth the price tag imo. I think he can do it.

Up the foxes

20 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The club must rate him hence why they rejected the big money offer from China in January.

We were in the alarming stages of a potential relegation so I can see why we didn't sell, plus we've a new manager now who might not rate him.

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

He didn't want to go.

You can't read anything into that.

I agree, just because we get a big money offer doesn't mean the player will go or even hold contract talks. Not everyone is after huge sums of money for 1-2 years 

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Why?

Because they hate football and Leicester... only reason I can think of.

Oh that and Slimani looks a bit mardy, whereas Ulloa loves us and would never be mardy about anything...... :ph34r:

Looks pretty happy in Austria training camp. I still can't see us getting rid, with the right service I think he will score. Just needs the service and a good run in the team. A full preseason with us I think he may surprise you. 

18 minutes ago, bizlcfc said:

Looks pretty happy in Austria training camp. I still can't see us getting rid, with the right service I think he will score. Just needs the service and a good run in the team. A full preseason with us I think he may surprise you. 

I can see Slimani been Shakespeare's plan B . 3-5-2 plenty of balls in the box.Bish,bash bosh

Archived