Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Iborra Signs

Presuming that we sticknow with two CM's, I can see him rotating with one of Drinkwater or N'Didi (depending on what DD shows up this year) depending on who we play. If it's a game we expect to have more of the ball, it makes sense to have a player like him that can use it and in games against the bigger teams, a more dynamic and energetic CM is likely to do better. 

Will have to wait and see if s'pose.

2 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

He's also good with the ball at his feet rather than just his chest.

Fellaini probably is the best chest player in the world though tbf, probably has a rug on his chest as well which he traps the ball with

No idea how good he is really, but on paper seems a strong addition to the midfield unit.

We badly needed extra quality competition to the midfield area for Drinky and Ndidi and I'm pleased we've addressed this issue now.

It's great to see we are quietly getting business done and seem to be targeting shrewd additions this time around instead of last summers appalling window.

3 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Fellaini probably is the best chest player in the world though tbf, probably has a rug on his chest as well which he traps the ball with

I've noticed Ulloa isn't too shabby either. But yeah, Fellani is like the Pele of chest control, we may never see a player of his ability again. 

some comments about him from Sevilla/La Liga fans

for those that want to know more about him:

he's not a DM but rather a box-to-box midfielder; however, he doesn't stay in midfield. at Sevilla he would always roam up and play at striker when attacking and midfield when defending. he's kind of like a better more technical Fellaini. in other words, he's like a B2B target man striker.

i've actually watched him week in week out lmfaooooo N'Zonzi is the DM while Iborra is more like a box-to-box striker, he's everywhere on the pitch. he plays furthest up when attacking and sometimes furthest back when defending

He really isn't a defensive midfielder though

Iborra is going to be the one pushing forward. he plays like a box-to-box target man, both striker and midfield

Archived