Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Tom Lawrence

9 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

I liked the look of James, whether you class him as fringe, he certainly won't start the season, so I might be inclined to class him as fringe.

Your absolutely right on James, it looks like we are getting back the James we loved prior to his injury. He's clearly going to be no "fringe" player if he keeps up his performances. 

1 hour ago, FoxonMaui said:

Your absolutely right on James, it looks like we are getting back the James we loved prior to his injury. He's clearly going to be no "fringe" player if he keeps up his performances. 

There was a Maradona 360 turn in the first half, an I was like who's that, wow Matty James

2 hours ago, FoxonMaui said:

Looking at Drinkwater I think James will be ahead of him in the pecking order! 

He's a good young player.

If Mahrez stays he's unlikely to get any game time. If Mahrez leaves he has an outside chance of getting game time. I think he'll choose to go move if an offer comes in and we let him.

1 minute ago, FIF said:

He's a good young player.

If Mahrez stays he's unlikely to get any game time. If Mahrez leaves he has an outside chance of getting game time. I think he'll choose to go move if an offer comes in and we let him.

If there are offers, he's presumably in the driving seat as he can run down his contract, or threaten to.

If true I hope we have a buyback clause and a share of any future profits. With Gray I'd say ahead of him for the wide spot and now Iheanacho coming in I'd say he's probably not going to get much of a chance to play. So I guess it makes sense with only a year left on his contract. I guess we'll make a small profit on him.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

If true I hope we have a buyback clause and a share of any future profits. With Gray I'd say ahead of him for the wide spot and now Iheanacho coming in I'd say he's probably not going to get much of a chance to play. So I guess it makes sense with only a year left on his contract. I guess we'll make a small profit on him.

Didn't we buy Lawrence for £1million? If so, and we get £7million for him, that's a huge profit.

Only problem is we will be short in wide areas if both Lawrence and Mahrez leave. We'd only have Albrighton, Gray... and Musa

1 hour ago, car1os said:

Didn't we buy Lawrence for £1million? If so, and we get £7million for him, that's a huge profit.

Only problem is we will be short in wide areas if both Lawrence and Mahrez leave. We'd only have Albrighton, Gray... and Musa

Chilwell and Barnes can be shoved into LW if we're desperate

On 7/23/2017 at 11:46, FoxonMaui said:

On 7/23/2017 at 14:28, weller54 said:

Looking at Drinkwater I think James will be ahead of him in the pecking order! 

And this is based on two meaningless friendlies?  That is ludicrous.

9 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yeah, but why should we be desperate? We should just manage our squad better. I.e. Don't sell Lawrence or Mahrez. Give Lawrence the chance he deserves.

There is so much left before the transfer window closes. Why be so sure and negative that the club don't have potential targets if this is to happen.  If they consider him not good enough and have others they prefer, well then there is an age to get the squad right.  Just chill about complaining.

3 minutes ago, Hack said:

There is so much left before the transfer window closes. Why be so sure and negative that the club don't have potential targets if this is to happen.  If they consider him not good enough and have others they prefer, well then there is an age to get the squad right.  Just chill about complaining.

Soz

Archived