Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

I don't know how good psychologically it can be putting good young players in what is an obvious B team.

Its preseason, we have 2 games in 2 days. Manager attending both.

We keep stuttering our breaks from defence to attack, we need to hit them at pace and create space. Irritating to see it go back

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I don't know how good psychologically it can be putting good young players in what is an obvious B team.

Be in the B team and impress, stand out will be good psychologically I imagine.

Go into the first team and struggle would have a negative effect.

If your trying to prove yourself, doesn't matter the squad your in or match you play. Go out and impress.

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

You can sign up for LCFC TV from outside the UK. Worked perfectly fine for me.

The last game didn't work for me there so I just assumed this one wouldn't too. Should have checked. Brilliant, thank you!

Apart from Chilwell and the occasional moment from Lawrence this has been poor. Gray is still yet to shine although you get the feeling something may soon click and he'll improve leaps and bounds. Aren't we even bothering to sub anyone?

2 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Be in the B team and impress, stand out will be good psychologically I imagine.

Go into the first team and struggle would have a negative effect.

If your trying to prove yourself, doesn't matter the squad your in or match you play. Go out and impress.

I suppose it depends on the characters involved. I can see why Gray and Chilwell are playing tonight, though as they have been a bit out of it.

Archived