Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Not that I know of, but I could be wrong. 

I think yjats the plan, get enough people vaccinated that you stop it spreading. I dont think the plan is to vaccinate everyone. 

Just found this on the gov website:

"The vaccine cannot give you COVID-19 infection, and a full course will reduce your chance of becoming seriously ill. We do not yet know whether it will stop you from catching and passing on the virus, but we do expect it to reduce this risk. So, it is still important to follow the guidance in your local area to protect those around you"

So who knows mate lol

Let's just hope there's some sort of normality very soon.

• Like 1

On 18/12/2020 at 00:55, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Absolutely no need to get the Vardy successor in yet.

Get an upgrade on Iheanacho by all means.

Vardy is a machine. He's got years left.

I disagree. As much as I hope he continues on for more successful years with us it’s clear he’s nearer the end of his career. I know it’s rare with him but it would only take 1 bad injury and that could be it. He’s 34 next month and we look extremely ordinary up front without him. 

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

LadBaby (or any other internet dad under 40 character) isnt funny at all, and definitely not as much as he thinks.

Saying that, I admire the money raised for charity so I guess that the charity money outweighs the self promotion.

Have you seen this Martin and bex characters on Facebook? Absolutely everything anti funny. Worse than clowns and Mrs Browns Boys put together

Edited by SystonFox
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, shailen said:

Giroud is an elite level striker. He is only appreciated by the national team but I can't understand why the likes of Arsenal and even Chelsea barely use/used him. He's good at holding it up but also good with his feet. An all round good striker. 

Plenty of our fans would love us to go get him in January, but sadly I think it's probably unrealistic. 

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Plenty of our fans would love us to go get him in January, but sadly I think it's probably unrealistic. 

Would be a good replacement for Jimenez. Maybe a short term loan won't be unrealistic so he can get game time to keep his place in the France team for the Euros. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, shailen said:

Giroud is an elite level striker. He is only appreciated by the national team but I can't understand why the likes of Arsenal and even Chelsea barely use/used him. He's good at holding it up but also good with his feet. An all round good striker. 

He's a modern day Klose, who only got respected from about 2014

Guest seanfox778
4 hours ago, Corky said:

Home Alone 2, whilst being very well written and acted, was too violent. The house trapping scenes were too much.

The house traps are the best parts of both films. Like real life Tom & Jerry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 16:24, TeamRocket said:

People with more then 1 cars when they work across the road! Also the people who think its okay to leave a mm of space for get my car out

Why should where you work define how many cars you have? Really weird. 

6 hours ago, lildave3 said:

Why should where you work define how many cars you have? Really weird. 

It shouldn't but when they have to park the 2nd car in front of a neighbours house then why have more then one car just to show your wealth. Why be selfish by all mean have 50 cars but park them in your own car parking spot not in front of someone else drive way or space. Plus the person doesn't need 2 cars when there is 2 people in the house who both work 2 min from there's house and normally the car run out of mot or tax 

Edited by TeamRocket

1 hour ago, TeamRocket said:

It shouldn't but when they have to park the 2nd car in front of a neighbours house then why have more then one car just to show your wealth. Why be selfish by all mean have 50 cars but park them in your own car parking spot not in front of someone else drive way or space. Plus the person doesn't need 2 cars when there is 2 people in the house who both work 2 min from there's house and normally the car run out of mot or tax 

You seem to think work is the only place people need or want to travel and that’s a really odd mentality. 

Can’t comment on the parking thing.

14 hours ago, lildave3 said:

You seem to think work is the only place people need or want to travel and that’s a really odd mentality. 

Can’t comment on the parking thing.

That is not what I think or saying. Personally why would you need 2 cars if your gonna go travel for holiday or to a friends house or even family or appointments surly you just need the one car. Expecially when there is just 2 people in the house but i understand if you got kids or a big family you may need more then more or if you work in 2 different areas. To ms personally make no sense. I have a car easily could have 3 or 4 but cos it just me and the wife we have one she works from home and if she needs to use the car she more then happy to take the car. If we go on holiday we go in 1 car. Anyways think this is just gonna go back and forward and I guess I put it in here for a reason. Anywho have a good day

7 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

That is not what I think or saying. Personally why would you need 2 cars if your gonna go travel for holiday or to a friends house or even family or appointments surly you just need the one car. Expecially when there is just 2 people in the house but i understand if you got kids or a big family you may need more then more or if you work in 2 different areas. To ms personally make no sense. I have a car easily could have 3 or 4 but cos it just me and the wife we have one she works from home and if she needs to use the car she more then happy to take the car. If we go on holiday we go in 1 car. Anyways think this is just gonna go back and forward and I guess I put it in here for a reason. Anywho have a good day

We have two cars. Quite often me and my partner have to travel to different, non work related places. Be a bitch without 2 cars. 

(‘I have a car easily could have 3 or 4’) is a terrific quote by the way. 

4 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Don't know if this is unpopular, but Nigel Pearson although being one of our all-time most important managers, had taken us as far as he could. 

I think "as far as he could" is a bit harsh. He'd built an immensely good, hugely underrated (even after we won the league, people still thought it was magic and a fairytale as opposed to just a really good side) team that had finally settled after having their confidence rocked after promotion. When you saw the way we got promoted, we were clearly too good to be struggling. 

I think Wolves under Nuno is a pretty good yard stick for where Pearson would have had us. Solid, upper mid table team that'd occasionally push for top six. 

Can't see us having being MORE than that under him though. 

• Like 3