Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

Bollox to Pardew

Big Sam might consider it but it's hardly a forward thinking step for the future.

Big Nige might be in the frame

And Dyche would consider it more than likely.

I think the issue is more than the manager though. We're becoming like the England team.

Just now, EnglishOxide said:

Brendan Rodgers anyone? Talks some shite and is an ugly ****er but I think he did well at Liverpool and came close to the title.

He knows how to play good football.

Pre Celtic I would have hated this suggestion but he has them playing out of their skins. Only problem is, is it him or the fact the league is a ****ing Joke?

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

the Top Candidate is Marco Silva. If we did want to take a punt on someone then I'd give Giggs a chance. With his background and experience, I expect him to be a top Manager when given the chance.

Marco Silva is a great shout.  Ryan Giggs is an awful one.

19 hours ago, Bob666 said:

Rather Chris Coleman than this site's love in for Rafa "f'in" Benitez or NFP.  CC is used to playing with & getting performances out of mediocre players + Andy King :whistle:

Is this actually a serious comment? Coleman is a mediocre club manager, Benitez is a fantastic coach with trophies in different countries.

Archived