Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Harvey Weinstein

1 hour ago, MattP said:

lol

I'd forgotten about that, made up some cock and bull about having his phone nicked didn't he? 

Partially true. 

The story definitely involved cock. 

I imagine that you only "forget" propositioning a 14 year old boy for sex if it's something you've done on more than one occasion !

https://vimeo.com/142444429

The link above is to a documentary called An Open Secret. Due to the Weinstein Scandal, they're letting people watch it for free on Vimeo for a limited time. It's all about child abuse and paedophilia in Hollywood; how well known it is; how people convicted are still let back in to Hollywood and how it affects some of the lives of the child actors when they've grown up.

It is an hour and thirty minutes, so not a quick watch. Shows what a cesspit Hollywood is and how many weasels there are.

1 hour ago, Guesty said:

https://vimeo.com/142444429

The link above is to a documentary called An Open Secret. Due to the Weinstein Scandal, they're letting people watch it for free on Vimeo for a limited time. It's all about child abuse and paedophilia in Hollywood; how well known it is; how people convicted are still let back in to Hollywood and how it affects some of the lives of the child actors when they've grown up.

It is an hour and thirty minutes, so not a quick watch. Shows what a cesspit Hollywood is and how many weasels there are.

I’ve seen Corey Feldman is trying to raise a load of money to make a similar film 

Might be worth just renaming this thread something more generic. 

Charlie Sheen now being accused of abusing Corey Haim, has denied all involvement. 

I find it telling that everyone has immediately distanced themselves from Spacey as well, not a single production company is saying "we'll stand by him, we think he's innocent" they're all running and absolute mile. 

Sad thing is it reinforces the belief they probably knew all along. 

They're even re-shooting Spacey's scenes in a completed but unreleased film now.

How long before a proper legal challenge is mounted against him?  Surely the declaration that he's 'seeking treatment' isn't going to work as a celebrity shield this time around.

23 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Ed Westwick is also being investigated.

Somebody I follow on Twitter was talking about how, if found guilty, it wouldn't change Gossip Girl (a programme I have never seen but in which he apparently stars) because he committed a rape in that programme anyway.

Imagine if that was how TV worked!? Casualty producers of the late 90s getting Shipman out of prison to film a few episodes of the latest plot and Eastenders binning the Mitchell brothers for the Krays. 

On 09/11/2017 at 10:25, Finnegan said:

I find it telling that everyone has immediately distanced themselves from Spacey as well, not a single production company is saying "we'll stand by him, we think he's innocent" they're all running and absolute mile. 

Sad thing is it reinforces the belief they probably knew all along. 

Feel for him really, they got behind guys like Polanski - he's been dropped it in at the wrong time because of Weinstein.

I thought the only way you could be exiled from Hollywood was to declare support for Trump or something but hes managed it without doing that.

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I actually like Louis CK as well, ffs

Don't worry about it, just separate the art from the artist. It's far easier than people think.

I still play my Gary Glitter CD's all the time, it's a travesty next month pubs will be playing Mistletoe & Wine whilst Rock & Roll Christmas is out of action.

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

Feel for him really, they got behind guys like Polanski - he's been dropped it in at the wrong time because of Weinstein.

I thought the only way you could be exiled from Hollywood was to declare support for Trump or something but hes managed it without doing that.

I'd hope that "feel sorry for him" was a slightly poor choice of words and that's not entirely what you meant. 

• Like 1