Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

League Cup - Quarter final draw

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I know it's only a cup draw but shows again what contempt they have for the fans. The entire tournament's been an absolute joke and yet they keep trying out these new "innovative" methods that replace something that worked perfectly.

What a mess.

I get your point, but if they didn't innovate, it would definitely place a negative on the company, and most likely their revenue streams too.

1 minute ago, Adster said:

I get your point, but if they didn't innovate, it would definitely place a negative on the company, and most likely their revenue streams too.

This is an innovation!!!???

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:
8 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Are Carabao getting a bit of a raw deal here?

It’s the EFL that organise the running on the competition isn’t it?

Wouldn't be surprised if this was all staged. Carabao have got a lot of publicity out of these farcical draws.

Yep. 

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Are Carabao getting a bit of a raw deal here?

It’s the EFL that organise the running on the competition isn’t it?

Yeah exactly. At least Carabao don't go full plastic and buy out teams to 'rebrand' them the Red Bull way... at least not yet!

10 minutes ago, Adster said:

But this is their answer? This isn't innovation, that's a word they hide behind, this is a shambles.

Headline in the mail...

Carabao Cup draw LIVE - Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal will learn quarter-final fate

Yes Daily F..... Mail - and so will the other quarter finalists....

they are so fixated on the so called "big teams" that it is becoming tedious.

Oh by the way - Bristol C at home would be nice :) 

Archived