Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

League Cup - Quarter final draw

2 hours ago, irishfoxkev said:

Spuds won’t be in it....I reckon the Hammers could cause big shock tonight and scramble thru on penos ?

43 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

???? hope it’s OK to laugh at yourself on this forum.....was having a senior moment an hour or so ago ...will need a miracle for West Ham to get back into this ?

I believe in miracles ??? why should we be surprised? Bottlers Spurs now 3 2 down.....Hammers might not need penalties ??

7 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

think it's only available on twitter....

Amazon and Morrison's to name a couple are selling it online, quite cheaply.

Doubt that it'll beat the likes of Lucozade and Red Bull (established brands in the UK) any time soon..

There are 14 possible outcomes of the draw. I in my opinion We have a 50/50 chance of getting a bad or awful draw.

dream draw

Bristol city home

Good draws

Bournemouth home

West ham home

Bristol city away

ok draws

Arsenal home

Bournemouth away

West ham away

bad draws

Man city home

Man united home

Chelsea home

Arsenal away

awful draws

Man city Away

Man united Away

Chelsea away

Followed a Caraboooo van around the roundabout on ring road yesterday .I was tempted to follow it to see where he delivered to.

Red Bull was a stroke of genius by the owner but Id would never go near the stuff.Like eating a bucket of sugar and caffeine.

Archived