Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Everton (H) Match Thread

Don’t know about you lot, but having seen that advertising hoarding for the last 12months, I’m now convinced that King Bumiboil’s divine grace will indeed remain perpetually in my heart.

Christ, the team already looks to have a much better sense of what it is trying to do when it attacks. Possession is improved, sure, we look crisper, yes, but we appear to suddenly have a clear idea of how we are trying to score when we have possession in Everton's back third, rather than simply improvising.  

Just now, ZeGuy said:

It will come with time. They're in a new formation. Don't expect from them to click at once.

I hope your right, cuz we can be dangerous if we can pass.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Don’t know about you lot, but having seen that advertising hoarding for the last 12months, I’m now convinced that King Bumiboil’s divine grace will indeed remain perpetually in my heart.

Today's the last official day of mourning, so I think it'll be off next game... if you're worried about that sort of thing

Archived