Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

38 minutes ago, srbfox said:

Chosen to watch the City game rather than go to my nieces 4th birthday party. Now the misses seems to think this is the worse thing that anyone has ever done and demanding apologies. This best be worth the freaking hassle! 

Better off to fake sickness ... Go with the runs .. always works

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Wasn't that the year they should have won the title because the played nicer football than Leicester?! lol

That was a chance but they were never as close as made out to be. Same as the league last year.

This year there's no Liverpool or Man City for them to worry about, and they play the semis and final at home.

They're favourites for the tournament for me. If they don't win it I'm convinced they'll win nothing ever under Pochettino.

22 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That was a chance but they were never as close as made out to be. Same as the league last year.

This year there's no Liverpool or Man City for them to worry about, and they play the semis and final at home.

They're favourites for the tournament for me. If they don't win it I'm convinced they'll win nothing ever under Pochettino.

They're also forced to pick Song (as arry's fetlock is dodgy ) and he has been as good as any striker in the division in the past couple of months 

Man Utd v Tottenham game to be televised on April 21st.

Chelsea v Southampton is the next day.

Still annoyed Schmeichel made the fatal error for Chelsea's second as we are a better team imo than Man Utd but probably more similar with Spurs' style-of-play?

'

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Man Utd v Tottenham game to be televised on April 21st.

Chelsea v Southampton is the next day.

Still annoyed Schmeichel made the fatal error for Chelsea's second as we are a better team imo than Man Utd but probably more similar with Spurs' style-of-play?

'

All the available evidence says otherwise .......

• Like 2