Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheffield United Pre Match

4 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Jakupovic 

Amartey

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Diabate 

Iborra

Silva

Mahrez

Iheanacho

Vardy

Albrighton and chilwell have been poor for a few weeks,  leave them out. More time for the nacho-vardy partnership. 

Yeah, this. Let’s get after it. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Gonna be on holiday in Malaga for this one. I know it ain't on BBC/BT but reckon any spanish/foreign channel might be showing it? 

Will try my luck down a few of the sports bars anyway

Eir Sport of Ireland showing it live.

Get thee to an Irish bar and you should be fine.

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Why are folk saying forgot the league? We are a point behind 7th. There’s a 90% chance 7th will be a Europa League spot. Plenty to play for; full strength every game now, no ****ing about 

Be nice to win the cup though so if we don't get 7th, the team that do don't get Europa. We need to go after the FA cup, no trying to keep fringe players happy. Strongest team please. 

Lose and we are goosed. 

Interesting theory of history repeating itself here with Puel. Last year his team finished 8th and he took team to a Wembley final albeit League not FA Cup. Then he got sacked. 

This year we finish 8th and get to final and put up great performance and lose a classic to Man C or Man U. I’d take that now but would not support him losing his job.

I think Puel needs to be thinking about who he sees as the future and the preferred system and stick with those players going forward for the rest of the season unless injury/suspension strikes. I think a re-build is required in the summer, especially at full back. Chilwell blatantly isn't going to be up to it. Simpson is steady but not the type of offensive minded RB we need. So for now, for the rest of the season, I would try and accomodate this 18, but believe we will need 6 or 7 newbies in a busy summer, with some going for different reasons.

Kasper

Simpson

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Iborra

Ndidi

Gray

Iheanacho

Diabate

Vardy

Subs: Hamer, Morgan, Amartey, Silva, Mahrez, Albrighton, Chilwell (Okazaki when fit.)

I can’t wait for this one, moan, grumble, whinge all we like but our fantastic little club has never been in a better position since we formed! We are 8th in the league and still on a cup run, I’m convinced this little French mumbling dude knows the the time of day once he gets the right players and the right formation to make us a proper side!!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Why are folk saying forgot the league? We are a point behind 7th. There’s a 90% chance 7th will be a Europa League spot. Plenty to play for; full strength every game now, no ****ing about 

This. Our leagues games are important.

I want a Europa league spot. I think 7th is more likely than winning the FA cup considering our remaining fixtures and the teams left in the FA cup.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TK95 said:

Gonna be on holiday in Malaga for this one. I know it ain't on BBC/BT but reckon any spanish/foreign channel might be showing it? 

Will try my luck down a few of the sports bars anyway

Jamie Vardy the the the the the the the the the the SCORCHIOOOO.

• Like 1