Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Stoke post match 1-1

Well, with a bit of luck we might have won that but it would only be papering over the cracks. This slow build up, possession game is so predictable and easy to defend against. You can forget top 7 we'll be lucky to stay in the top 10.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Absolute garbage

Sure our fans will forget about the first 80mins because we actually played a bit in the final 10mins

Pathetic, pointless possession yet again.

Puel feeding the players sleeping pills pre-game & at HT, crap starting 11. Gray stealing a living as a professional footballer

But yeah, 60%+ possession woohoo, Puel is awesome

Edited by cc_star

Fck that. 2 points lost and I'll put them entirely on the manager. 

- James in the midfield against relegation fodder is something I'll never understand. Passenger the whole game and no influence whatsoever on the game. 

- Albrighton had a mare and it's not his lucky goal that will change anything.

- Gray was shit in the hole, Mahrez lively but quite not up to it and I'n scratching my head about Simpson and Morgan playing again.

- I feel vor Vardy.

Claude you can make THREE subs too. 

Thanks for screwing up my weekend.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 3

Yes, we are passing it round more and look better in possession but seem to be doing **** all with it to be honest. Just passing it around generating **** all chances.. N'didi was poor for me that game, I feel he slows our game down, taking the easiest pass which is normally backwards or sideways... 

We don’t have the players to play Puel’s style of play. It’s going to take a massive overhaul to play the way Puel wants, possibly three transfer windows. 

Unfortunately in the premier league, most managers don’t get that long especially if results aren’t going your way. 

Edited by foxes21