Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

18 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

i should become liverpool fan

that league winning season got me all wrong

Jeez what an absolute prat you are. Go and support anyone you like - you are not needed here with that attitude!!! 

4 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I do have a feeling they'll sack him.

I'm convinced he'll be sacked come the summer unless we have a massive turnaround in results. He' fortunate he had a good start or we'd staring relegation in the face now. It shows how crap the league is that we are still 8th and can't be caught today bearing in mind how bad we have been recently  

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

So someone has a different opinion to you and they're an idiot? Ok...:whistle:

Meanwhile, perhaps you need to get it in your head how shite we are at the moment and that others can see that. It would be nice to be in front from minute one. Has been a long time. 

Someone who thinks that relegation is a serious possibility from 8th and 9 points clear with 9 to go (as things stand) is an idiot, yes. Relegation battle is brighton downwards, not those a point per game clear.

Yeah, you might have noticed i have been critical as well, difference is I've not lept to "fold the club, we'll be going down" off the back of a couple of frustrating results.

Simple facts are we're not in a relegation battle, seasons going to peter out with us midtable, it's been poor to watch past couple of games but the sky is not falling in, and acting like it makes it seem like you have more fingers than brain cells.

• Like 1

We can play so much better than this - it looks like the players have lost their focus.

Marking time until the end of the season is not an option that can be tolerated.  Playing like this we could lose to every other team in the PL so they will have to buck their ideas up if they don't want to slide town the table into a relegation scrap.

3 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I'm just trying to think who I'd start next time out and I can't, the squad is so imbalanced, especially without Amartey and Okazaki. The amount we've spent on strikers and we've not brought anyone in who can play off Vardy is just crazy.

I think I'd go back to what we're good at.

Schmeichel

Simpson Dragovic Morgan Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi Silva Chilwell

Iheanacho Vardy

The only other thing I'd be interested in having a look at is Vardy wide right to see if it freshens him up a bit.

did we sell Maguire?

Just now, tickler28 said:

Am I the only person on here who thinks that it was never a penalty....if anything King trips Albrighton and neither player touches the ball!! Should be 0-0 still imho

It's the clearest penalty you'll see. He just kicks the bloke.

10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Agree with you. Since the turn of the year the opposition have sussed us out. We need to evolve our play and move it quicker. Problem is our players might not be capable of it. 

Absolutely spot on. We are so predictable. Everything has to come down to the the right to Mahrez all the time. Teams just double him up. Then Albrighton will just blindly lob a cross in. Half the time he we have no one near for ten yards. I just don't see us improving. We are going to backwards. We Three managers in 2 seasons and still the same problems. We really do need to start talking about the players not getting it. 

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

We want that to happen as well Wes.

But i'm playing next to some guy with a massive forehead who spends more time in the opposition half. And a teenager who's currently sat opposite me in the changing room trying to lick his elbow

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Not a great half, we need to improve but why must everyone exaggerate how bad we are, what does it achieve?  The commentators are the same with their "lots of spurned chances by Bournemouth" rubbish.  I know lots of people prefer to rely on gut feelings, pre-held beliefs and what their mate Baz says but, statistically, we have had more possession, more shots in total and the same shots on target.  Like I said, we were pretty poor and we need to improve but we are nowhere near as bad as people are saying.  I know some people think I am just overly positive but really, I wish some people would say "we were pretty bad, x, y and z could be improved with "insert possible suggestion here and blah blah blah" but nope, we are the worst team ever, Puel is useless as Silva is a cvnt.  X

You tell um mate.

Now sh1t lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Not a great half, we need to improve but why must everyone exaggerate how bad we are, what does it achieve?  The commentators are the same with their "lots of spurned chances by Bournemouth" rubbish.  I know lots of people prefer to rely on gut feelings, pre-held beliefs and what their mate Baz says but, statistically, we have had more possession, more shots in total and the same shots on target.  Like I said, we were pretty poor and we need to improve but we are nowhere near as bad as people are saying.  I know some people think I am just overly positive but really, I wish some people would say "we were pretty bad, x, y and z could be improved with "insert possible suggestion here and blah blah blah" but nope, we are the worst team ever, Puel is useless as Silva is a cvnt.  X

I’m usually level headed, but we’re awful at the moment. wrong tactics, wrong selection, wrong formations. mahrez can’t play floating/in the hole, we need a second striker with vardy, crosses don’t work for us, james and albrighton are nowhere near good enough any more, 4231 doesn’t work, slow possession isn’t working for us, the list goes on mate.

Edited by shade

This is absolutely shocking.

Worst game I have seen for ages. 

Looks like no one gives a shit and players don't even know which position they're playing. 

Puel should be taking a lot of criticism if we fail to turn this around.

Bournemouth are shit btw. 

They love a new manager bounce our players don't they? Maybe we should make it club policy to only give managers 3 month contracts and to ensure we sack a manager every quarter. We'd be ****ing unstoppable.

• Like 1

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Silva needs to come off, he’s been terrible... looks like another rudkin waste of money! 

James actually done better than him today 

Utter bollocks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Not for long if we play this way week in week out.

Using facts, statistics and real life examples explain to me why we are so poor.  I am not trying to be annoying I just can't quite see it. I would be happy if you used facts to convince me we are terrible.  I am not claiming we have played very well but exaplain what it is about the real details of today's game that are so very shite?   X