Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

Just now, chapero82 said:

Supposed to be announced Monday it’s now Wednesday with no word what is going on! 

Norwich did post something at 6am yesterday but took it straight down! 

I find it strange no word on it since! 

Did they? Saying what? 

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

It's almost bloody midnight here, and I can confirm the deal has not been announced this side of the world yet. #ITK

We've taken the policy of announcing Club signings with star alignments, thats the real reason we had to wait on Adrien Silva, Ursa Major had to move to the East a little bit for that one

2 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Maddison - 15 goals in 52 games.

Gray - 8 goals in 72 championship games.

not having a go at Gray. They're just facts. 

I think you misunderstood my point. The majority of Gray's appearances in the championship came when he was 17, 18 and 19 years old. at which point in his development Madison was playing (and not scoring much) in leauge 1 and in Scotland so it's not really comparable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'd say that was fake, when do we ever announce the prices we've paid for someone? It'd be in the contract that it's not released.

Maybe that's why it got taken down? Maybe LCFC don't want Norwich to reveal the fee as part of the deal? (Though they still could say it's a club record sale).

LCFC never announce prices, but other clubs do. The Portugese clubs have to announce prices due to the company laws in Portugal, which is why prices for Ricardo, Silva and Slimani were all available, even if we still called the price paid "undisclosed."

Anyway get a move on Rudders!

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I think you misunderstood my point. The majority of Gray's appearances in the championship came when he was 17, 18 and 19 years old. at which point in his development Madison was playing (and not scoring much) in leauge 1 and in Scotland so it's not really comparable.

You literally told me to use facts when I stated the goals to games for both Gray and Maddison. You clearly misunderstood my point. They both played in the same league, roughly the same age, nothing wrong with comparing their numbers when someone has asked whether or not he's better than Gray. 

37 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

You literally told me to use facts when I stated the goals to games for both Gray and Maddison. You clearly misunderstood my point. They both played in the same league, roughly the same age, nothing wrong with comparing their numbers when someone has asked whether or not he's better than Gray. 

It's not roughly the same age when comparing a 21 year old to a 17 year old Jesus!

My thoughts are this is delayed due to linked in with the Mahrez/Roberts deal

i.e we pushed Roberts as part of the impending Mahrez deal, now we’ve seemingly agreed Maddison we now need to unpick Roberts as part of the Mahrez deal because we only wanted either Roberts or Maddison.

i could be completely wrong and the delay is because our fax machine is fooked again