Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I still can’t get used to United being so shit

Me neither. A pale shadow of the great Fergie teams.

I used to really enjoy watching Man Utd play but they’re a crock of shit these days..

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I used to really enjoy watching Man Utd play but they’re a crock of shit these days..

I used to hate them, because they were so good. Now they’re just a figure of fun

• Like 1

Man Utd’s fans reacting badly to mistakes.

You get the feeling that another Spurs goal or two and it could turn nasty, West Ham style.

This is why you shouldn’t boo, jeer and catcall your own team. It utterly saps confidence and makes things worse.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I used to hate them, because they were so good. Now they’re just a figure of fun

I hated their continued dominance but really admired the manager, players and style of play.

There’s nothing to admire about the entire Man Utd set up these days (apart from the stadium I guess)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Remember these years when MU could be losing 0-2 with 20-25 mins to go and still get a draw or even a win? Time after time. It was a bit frightening.

Now when they lose 0-1 at HT you know the game is probably over.

Edited by RussianFox

3 minutes ago, smitha said:

Mourinho's post match interview should make good viewing looks really pi!!ed off ??

Not like he can make a slightly bitter reference to all the money Spurs have spent lol

When do you reckon he'll go? Christmas?

Edited by Paddy.

I genuinely don't understand professional, top flight managers of multi million pound businesses that make such bizarre and inept tactical decisions. 

Pearson and his diamond of four defensive midfielders was a good example for us although Puel's bizarre substitutes at Southampton came close. 

I can't get my head around Mourinho's tactics today. 

It defends as a 5311 with Lingard given licence to press alone which never works. He drops his two starting centre halves and then makes the third centre half a midfielder that's much more a play maker than a defender. 

It then attacks as a sort of 451 or 4411 with all of the midfielders being central and absolutely no width at all.

Then when he's losing he brings on Fellaini for Matic as a like for like change. 

I just don't get it, how can anyone who's been in football as long as he has think this is going to work? 

Unless he's actually trying to get sacked, which I concede is possible, I really don't get it at all. 

Pogba wants a move, brings the whole team down. Yeah, him and Mourinho. Schadenfreude central tonight, shame it had to be Spurs to show up this Manchester United side for what they are today - a hapless, clueless bunch of egos without direction.

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Feel like I ask this everytime I watch united but what’s the point of Pogba?

You’d expect more for £90m wouldn’t you? Hardly repaying his massive transfer fee yet

8 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Not like he can make a slightly bitter reference to all the money Spurs have spent lol

When do you reckon he'll go? Christmas?

Lucky to get that far if this form continues, will he walk or get sacked?