Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm not sure he'll be able to literally walk anymore if this kind of performance continues to be on show.

Think your right so many poor buys, Sanchez has been a shocker for me, looked like a nobody since he joined united.

Spurs have on their side a team that has played together for 3-4 years now. They don't have the class that Man City have but they are a great unit. I think they will rue their depth or lack of it long term. Harry Winks on the bench for example.

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

Imagine wanting a selfie with a player who's just scored two against the team you 'support', f***ing hell, can these people not get bans for that nonsense?

Some of our fans will try it if Mahrez aka ‘sweet prince’ scores against us 

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Not sure who or what Jose can blame that defeat on apart from himself

Probably Jones who had a shocking game. Expect a £80M+ Maguire offer in Jan. On a positive Luke Shaw looks back to his best. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Some of our fans will try it if Mahrez aka ‘sweet prince’ scores against us 

I'm sure (or at least certainly like to think) that all of those fans are in Northern Africa, have never been to Leicester and hadn't heard of us six years ago.

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

Probably Jones who had a shocking game. Expect a £80M+ Maguire offer in Jan. On a positive Luke Shaw looks back to his best. 

They should have gone all out for Toby Alderwirald. He was class tonight and for me the best centre half in the league.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

Not just Jones, but also Matic, Fred, Pogba, Lindelöf, Smalling. Utterly disappointing tonight. Either rotten to the core or confidence shot to bits.