Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Poch now picking Alderweireld will make spurs better this season. their title challenge chances depend on Kane staying fit. 

They and L'pool,could be strong title contenders,problem is how strong is the Squad,for injuries.

i believe that with Lucas Kane No longer a miss if injured, but great automatic inclusion,when fit. If both injured..fked!!

but guaranteed IMO top 3....

unless Watford upsets the applecart,and at last keep form after Xmas.last

i still see Man Utd top  5, with or without Jose.He could still get 1st 14-15 players,competing at an high standard.

There's a team in there,can Jose bring out the quality,the mentality,and the fight....I actually hope so..

Based on what we've seen of Man U thus far this season, we definitely dropped points up there, as I felt at the time. If Amartey kept his hands down we would have got something I'm sure!

(Still fairly pleased with how the season has started though).

Got to respect Spurs for doing that, they could go close this season. They've kept a young team together and as it's gotten older they've got better and better. Hopefully that happens to us over the next few years. At the same time, they chose the totally wrong time to not strengthen their squad. Based on that performance one or two players might have done it. I suppose they still might!

Edited by StriderHiryu

26 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

It's time to start taking Spurs seriously 

No worries. More bottlers than Coca Cola.  Won’t happen. Man City/Chelsea and Wolves will finish ahead of them.

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sanchez has really perfected that lofted pass straight to the head of a defender. 

From what I saw for the last ~20mins (after the tennis), pretty much all Man Utd crosses (bar a couple from Shaw) were straight to the heads of defenders...

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I actually think he’s handled that interview quite well tbh. Seemed more upbeat than recent times

He spoke in riddles to me. It felt he was holding back from saying what he really wanted to. 

26 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Imagine wanting a selfie with a player who's just scored two against the team you 'support', f***ing hell, can these people not get bans for that nonsense?

They were Tottenham fans.

16 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

He spoke in riddles to me. It felt he was holding back from saying what he really wanted to. 

Sounded to me like a man with an addled, deluded mind.

But then he always does.

• Like 1

Man United are a complete and utter mess.

Pogba and Lukaku are two clearly very decent players but neither are good enough to be United's two biggest players. Pogba thinks he's above United, he needs knocking down a peg or two.

Any attack minded manager with anything about him could get the best out of them.