Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Thought I'd put this here as it references Adrien Silva and Leicester. 

The tweeter is a close friend of Patricio. 

Probably not a wise move to be sharing this tweet on LCFC forums. 

You for sure are not going to win Best Rep's of the day :D 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Thought I'd put this here as it references Adrien Silva and Leicester. 

The tweeter is a close friend of Patricio. 

Cos the West Midlands isn't a concrete clad disaster area which affords many of its visitors malodorous violent menace, then...

:rolleyes:

I mean, I live in Glasgow and look down on the West Midlands.

lol

These Portugeezers need some better advice.

Edited by Vacamion
Autocorrect!
  • Haha 3

As much as I love Adrien and I think he'll do well next season, he was fvcking shit for long periods because he didn't adapt quick enough. Granted he didn't play for months, but if Wolves think that team will gel and adapt straight off the plane, they've got another thing coming!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

he’s doing it very wrong if he’s trying to live in leicester tbf. if you’re rich i imagine leicestershire has some sensational places to live. 

Oh it does, i remember years ago going to Braggie park with my ex and then going the scenic route on the way home around the Newtown Linford area (i think it was there) and christ there are some beautiful houses. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Swiss international right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner (34) joins Arsenal on a one-year contract.

Good luck putting that name on your shirts, let alone trying to pronounce it correctly, dear Gunners fans. lol

5919a343069ed0e66d000002.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I know he has dyslexia but I still can't stand Merson, or understand why everyone on Soccer Saturday thinks he's hilarious. 

Yeah dyslexia, but he still struggles with names he's heard over and over. 

Yes, like Johnnie Walker and Jim Beam

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Cos the West Midlands isn't a concrete clad disaster area which affords many of its visitors malodorous violent menace, then...

:rolleyes:

I mean, I live in Glasgow and look down on the West Midlands.

lol

These Portugeezers need some better advice.

Pop into Harborne, Birmingham and parts of Worcestershire.....Adrian can pop around mine for tea and enjoy a good standard of living 

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I know he has dyslexia but I still can't stand Merson, or understand why everyone on Soccer Saturday thinks he's hilarious. 

Yeah dyslexia, but he still struggles with names he's heard over and over. 

it's probably more to do with the amount of coke he was doing

Guest MattP

Gazza has moved to Lutterworth, if it's good enough for him it's good enough for some Eurononce like Andre Silva.

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

Gazza has moved to Lutterworth, if it's good enough for him it's good enough for some Eurononce like Andre Silva.

To be fair Birmingham has some amazing bars and restaurants and stuff on. I spend a weekend there with my other half a couple of times a year to just chill and potter and see stuff.

11 minutes ago, MattP said:

Eurononce? 

Fvck me - you mean guy from somewhere that’s not England ? 

Guest MattP
1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

To be fair Birmingham has some amazing bars and restaurants and stuff on. I spend a weekend there with my other half a couple of times a year to just chill and potter and see stuff.

Yeah it's pretty nice now, even Brearley place off Broad Street has a good vibe.

I'm still not having anyone from Wolverhampton calling anywhere else though, they can maybe do Luton but that's about it.

Just now, MattP said:

Yeah it's pretty nice now, even Brearley place off Broad Street has a good vibe.

I'm still not having anyone from Wolverhampton calling anywhere else though, they can maybe do Luton but that's about it.

I’m not a fan of Luton or Wolverhampton in  

any way to be honest - I’m actually not a fan of Lutterworth either - I’d rather live in one of the surrounding villages but if you are Gazza, I’d gues syou’d need more than one local in all fairness.

49 minutes ago, Tuna said:

So what's the deal with Afobe, signs for Wolves then 3 days later he's being sold to Stoke?

Heard Wolves had triggered a clause in his contract, but not sure if they actually signed him, and thus Stoke seem to be in the queue shortly afterwards and is set to move there?

Not sure how they'll do next season tbh, they could either do excellently or languish with Forest, Sheffield Wednesday etc in mid-table.

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Oh it does, i remember years ago going to Braggie park with my ex and then going the scenic route on the way home around the Newtown Linford area (i think it was there) and christ there are some beautiful houses. 

.  Lady Jane Grey,Loved it so much she stayed around .

Gave the enchanting area,and Houses that permanent haunting  Beauty...:unsure:..:D

If I hadnt settled overseas, Bradgate/,Switherland/Charnwood,would of been

my Home.. With Cropston ,Nanpantan,still a real Special area of our fair County.

• Like 2