Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 hours ago, peach0000 said:

There’s a big difference between racially motivated stuff, like the things done to spurs and the others mentioned. Has to be a certain level of free speech/freedom of expression surely.

Aeroplane wings under the circumstances are just as bad. Sick and evil. As I said inciting violence. 

After cardiffs response to our problem I'm surprised one of our fans can't back them in an hour of nrrd. 

2 minutes ago, smitha said:

Cannot believe that a Chelsea side are losing 6-0 with Kante in the side, crazy cannot see Sarto lasting long, hitting up for the next manager to get sackedlol

Kante looks as uninterested in a game as I’ve ever seen him 

Edited by surrifox

Can't believe how quiet it is at the Etihad.

6-0 up and its dead.

But then again if it was the KP and we were 6-0 up people would still be booing Puel and screaming at Mendy. 

3 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Mahrez looks absolutely lost in this man city side 

Thats cus he’s not quite good enough and will never be a regular starter ...   which is amazing when you consider he was their record signing ..   good bit of biz for us ! ..   :thumbup:

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

What a nob Sarri is, not wanting to shake peps hand lol

I thought the same. I'm guessing he stayed to shake the opposition managers hand last week when they won 5-0.

• Like 1