Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

16 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

This thread is a timely reminder that a lot of our fans are a bunch of hand-wringing, glass half-empty, panicking, twitchy-arsed flappers.

But what are you trying to say. 

13 hours ago, peach0000 said:

As bad as this is and as much as Southampton should take action against them I’m shocked that the police took action. I mean what crime could they of committed?

Inciting violence. 

What's the difference in chanting about Munich. 

As much as I hate spurs you don't hissss or shout gas. 

Some things you just don't do. I'm sure if anyone comes to the KP and disrespect Viachi plenty will get upset. 

11 minutes ago, Stadt said:

No idea where I got that from lol, I've not even read or seen anything about Derby for ages

You've let it out..!!!  Your subconscious failed you...!!

You are a rabid  Derby fan,coming on here in your foxes clothing.....!!

How could you... ohhh the pain,and I so believed in you..:huh:..:nono:

My world won't be the same....:unsure:

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Tell you summat. I’d much rather see Chris Wood is a City shirt at the mo than Kelechi Iheanacho!

Football really is a funny ol game 

I never wanted him to go...

He wasnt,the finished article,but always looked dangerous,and found the right positions....

The perfect example..of .. "Be carefull  what you wish for"...

obviously with our run of managers,players fortunes will be carried on the wave of their ideas,but this forum as always ,give little support to

players if they are not hitting "top" form every game.Patience is not this forums virtue...

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

But what are you trying to say. 

Inciting violence. 

What's the difference in chanting about Munich. 

As much as I hate spurs you don't hissss or shout gas. 

Some things you just don't do. I'm sure if anyone comes to the KP and disrespect Viachi plenty will get upset. 

There’s a big difference between racially motivated stuff, like the things done to spurs and the others mentioned. Has to be a certain level of free speech/freedom of expression surely.

5 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

That arse giy with long curly hair...hes pkayed 19 pl games having cone from league 2 in France. ... and he is improving. ... its shows that some pl plsyets can be made rather than born.

I have long thought that players comibg to the pl require strength and a good first touch (dont bring any players here without these)... the rest will come with experience

i tosaly apree with u

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Of all the players we could lose in the summer, Kasper is the one id be least arsed about seeing go.

If things do start turning toxic in the dressing room id have good money on him being one of the ring leaders

Don’t know about dressing room aggro but I agree that he can go if he doesn’t like it 

man city score the exact same goal every week. ball from the half way line in between centre half and full back, cut across the six yard line, tapped in. 

surely it cannot be that hard to defend? 

39 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

He's always wanted his lad to go to United, but unless De Gea leaves I can't seem being the number one there. 

It's a massive cheap shot for me. The club plucked Kasper from being thrown out at Leeds and moving from club to club and gave him a home and a club. They've pushed his level from what it was to country number 1, premier league winner and to have played at the highest level. 

The man should show the club some respect.