Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just now, Countryfox said:

Thats cus he’s not quite good enough and will never be a regular starter ...   which is amazing when you consider he was their record signing ..   good bit of biz for us ! ..   :thumbup:

No it's not. Mahrez would walk back into our side.

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

how can people be questioning Sarri's position, they're 6th!

lol

I get the sarcasm / irony, but not every manager is backed with the most expensive goalkeeper of all time, the manager's number one pick for a regista play maker (57m) and the ageing centre forward of his choosing (9M just for the loan fee).

Also I don't think it's necessarily being in 6th place that's hard to take for Chelsea, but that they just put in their worst ever away performance in Premier League history.

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

how can people be questioning Sarri's position, they're 6th!

Since December they have been awful and the manner of the defeats 4-0 at Bournemouth and 6-0 today I'm positive that the Chelsea fans won't be happy. Kante position in the side has everyone baffled, best DM in the league and plays him out wide, crazy.

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

The people who question Sarri have a right to. Doesn’t make @Matt‘s comment any less stale and predictable as a jest seeing as he’s made the same statement multiple times in multiple threads.

And my sarcastic posts regarding people being critical of Sarri and Silva are because apparently we shouldn't be critical of what's going on here.

I and many others have a right to question our managers position, not told to be happy because we're 7t....12th.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

And my sarcastic posts regarding people being critical of Sarri and Silva are because apparently we shouldn't be critical of what's going on here.

I and many others have a right to question our managers position, not told to be happy because we're 7t....12th.

Absolutely correct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I’ve not told you otherwise, but I think their situation and ours are quite different so the comparison isn’t the best. They’re getting demonstrably worse for reasons that just don’t make sense to the layperson. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Aeroplane wings under the circumstances are just as bad. Sick and evil. As I said inciting violence. 

After cardiffs response to our problem I'm surprised one of our fans can't back them in an hour of nrrd. 

So you’re honestly telling me you think making aeroplane gestures is worthy of being arrested. I’m actually shocked. It’s not even that offensive.

32 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

So you’re honestly telling me you think making aeroplane gestures is worthy of being arrested. I’m actually shocked. It’s not even that offensive.

Wow. Stand in front of 20 Cardiff fans and do it. Walk round OT and sing about Munich if you dare. Take the piss about Viachi's death at the next home game. Then when someone is beating the shite out of you think why it's a police matter. 

• Like 4

Man City are bloody magnificent, simple as that. TF they always have been my 2nd team -although tbh, they are getting close to first choice.

Having said that, and just seen motd2, we were bloody good today. If only Perreira didnt have his weekly cock up, and Barnes had bought his shooting boits from the baggies

Edited by steveherbe

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Wow. Stand in front of 20 Cardiff fans and do it. Walk round OT and sing about Munich if you dare. Take the piss about Viachi's death at the next home game. Then when someone is beating the shite out of you think why it's a police matter. 

But where’s the line drawn, like when does doing that gesture become a crime, it’s very dangerous and naive to draw imaginary lines on when it should be a crime. If Cardiff fans reacted to the gesture with violence that would be on the Cardiff fans the not ones making the gesture.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

I think charging them with anything is going above and beyond. Not sure what crime they've committed. If we arrested people for inciting anything then we would be tossing half this forum in jail for puel in, puel out and brexit discussions.

What that fan/fans did is an absolute disgrace. They should be banned from the clubs games which is more than enough punishment. Absolute twattish behavior by bell ends.

Edited by Jattdogg

2 hours ago, peach0000 said:

But where’s the line drawn, like when does doing that gesture become a crime, it’s very dangerous and naive to draw imaginary lines on when it should be a crime. If Cardiff fans reacted to the gesture with violence that would be on the Cardiff fans the not ones making the gesture.

It was not a five Yr old in a playground. It was an idiot taking the piss about someone's death. His actions could have in sighted violence. 

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I think charging them with anything is going above and beyond. Not sure qaht crine theyve committed. If we arrested people for inciting anything then we would be tossing half this forum in jail for puel in, puel out and brexit discussions.

What that fan/fans did is an absolute disgrace. They should be banned from the clubs games which is more than enough punishment. Absolute twattish behavior by bell ends.

I'm with you on it my point was to someone that sees no wrong in what the bellend did. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

lol

I get the sarcasm / irony, but not every manager is backed with the most expensive goalkeeper of all time, the manager's number one pick for a regista play maker (57m) and the ageing centre forward of his choosing (9M just for the loan fee).

Also I don't think it's necessarily being in 6th place that's hard to take for Chelsea, but that they just put in their worst ever away performance in Premier League history.

You mean like how it’s the style of play against anyone outside the top 6 for us and not because of this fantasy that we expect top 6 football?