Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

11 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Bloody weird position we’re in, because we could probably still get 7th if we tried but also we could get relegated if we carry on current form lol 

We aint getting relegated, and we defo aint getting 7th, its a funny world, i cant remember the tosser on here who doubted me when i said we would struggle to win over  3 games the rest  season, 4 games ago 

Edited by lestajigs

That is some of the most corrupt refereeing I've seen in months. 

Just literally waits for Wolves to score. There's absolutely no need to be playing more than the allotted time and then Boly just goes and climbs over the keeper. 

Edit: Yes it's shit keeping but every single one of us knows that's given as a foul in 99.9999% of other occasions. If you think that's consistent officiating you're bonkers or Bear. 

Edited by Finnegan

14 minutes ago, Manini said:

To a certain extent, back then, it was. 

Its not exactly like nowadays where every single team gets a relatively big share of advertising fees and TV money. Nobody in the top flight is short of a few quid are they, really. 

All the same mate. 

The bottom clubs then were spending a fraction of what the big clubs were spending then and it's not far off that now. 

Wages probably similar as well. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Just literally waits for Wolves to score. There's absolutely no need to be playing more than the allotted time and then Boly just goes and climbs over the keeper. 

He could have given them a free kick on the edge of the area with twenty seconds to go ???.wouldnt that have been easier if he was corrupt??

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

There was, the game stopped pretty much on 90 and resumed on 91. These time-wasting substitutions are always risky because they add on at least 30 seconds.

A game that deserved a draw really, with no really good chances other than GK errors.

Absolute Patricio shit show kicking it out of play then palming it in his own net, followed by Dubravka trying to catch one on his line.

We needed to score in the first half when we were on top, and as soon as they went in front I feared the worst. Our 2nd half performance was poor. 

Opportunity missed to go back 4 clear of Watford. 

2 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Wolves are well jammy at the moment. How many late goals do they get...? Jealous, as we just seem to concede them.

We won the game at St James Park with an injury time winner too. 

I did sneakily think it would be amusing to score in injury time against them again. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

We won the game at St James Park with an injury time winner too. 

I did sneakily think it would be amusing to score in injury time against them again. 

And West Ham, and us... you never give up - I’ll give you that. And I can’t fvcking stand Wolves so it’s a big compliment lol 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

ExG 2.41 to 0.43

22 shots, 8 on target. 9 and 3 for them.

And people will no doubt say we got lucky! 

Would ignore ExG, we were expected 2 or 3 in comparisons to Spurs 1 yesterday. Very few if anyone is saying they were lucky.