Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Had to check it wasn't April 1st, Man City are releasing this limited edition (sensible policy there) kit described as a "Mash up". they will apparently be wearing it before matches but not during . Don't know about Mash up but he looks a right silly sausage!

city-1.thumb.jpg.ef65b4542e9923f44d7a1fb801705e60.jpg

Looks like a three year old designed it on  PES.

If you think that's bad you want to see the tracksuit top - 

hoorag_benissa_jo.jpeg.873ee050fb0afd204a48e24322a45eb8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Had to check it wasn't April 1st, Man City are releasing this limited edition (sensible policy there) kit described as a "Mash up". they will apparently be wearing it before matches but not during . Don't know about Mash up but he looks a right silly sausage!

city-1.thumb.jpg.ef65b4542e9923f44d7a1fb801705e60.jpg

Looks like a three year old designed it on  PES.

If you think that's bad you want to see the tracksuit top - 

hoorag_benissa_jo.jpeg.873ee050fb0afd204a48e24322a45eb8.jpeg

Loads of teams are having similar shirts by Nike Done. Inter are for sure

18 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Teenagers love all this shit though don't they, RGB on their PC's etc. We're just old.

No !!Teenagers are not that daft..it's all these 20+ slimey marketmen,who insist they do....

The Same ones who tried to sell Brexit..!!!

20 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Who was he on here? He blocked me on twitter and I have no reason why as I can’t remember ever talking to him on there.

Furious Fox. He was the one who “feared for his life” when someone shouted some homophobic abuse a while back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Who was he on here? He blocked me on twitter and I have no reason why as I can’t remember ever talking to him on there.

20 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I can't remember his username but I'm sure he had a link to his twitter in his signature which is how I remember.

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Furious Fox. He was the one who “feared for his life” when someone shouted some homophobic abuse a while back. 

He was a very sensitive soul. Used to get offended and cry about a lot at any small thing.

(not saying he shouldn't have been offended at the homophobic stuff obviously).

• Like 4

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

He was a very sensitive soul. Used to get offended and cry about a lot at any small thing.

(not saying he shouldn't have been offended at the homophobic stuff obviously).

Spot on mate. Always taking the moral high ground. 

I know Phil Mcnulty is an insufferable **** but even by his standards this hatchet job is borderline unprofessional. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47701796

Just looking for literally anything to beat Sarri with. An eighteen year old has a good game surrounded by in form England players against a hilariously out matched pub team from the Balkans and its an embarrassment to his club manager. 

Shut up. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I know Phil Mcnulty is an insufferable **** but even by his standards this hatchet job is borderline unprofessional. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47701796

Just looking for literally anything to beat Sarri with. An eighteen year old has a good game surrounded by in form England players against a hilariously out matched pub team from the Balkans and its an embarrassment to his club manager. 

Shut up. 

The way Sarri is treating CHO is an embarrassment though. He is a class player and deserves to be playing regular football.

You are clearly not very educated on CHO as a footballer and the level that he is at.

34 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

The way Sarri is treating CHO is an embarrassment though. He is a class player and deserves to be playing regular football.

You are clearly not very educated on CHO as a footballer and the level that he is at.

Not sure a few Europa League games are enough to say he’s “a class player”. I agree that he should be playing more because Willian and Pedro are over the hill and he’s certainly talented, but at the minute he’s barely played any football and the hype is greater than his ability atm

Your average football fan outside of Chelsea hadn't even heard of Hudson-Odoi up until a few months ago.

He's 18. If he was 21/22 and not getting game time at Chelsea then i'd agree but he has all the time in the world to improve as a footballer.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Foxboy said:

Yes he’s an exciting talent going forward but He wouldn’t get away with how He defended the way he was before Southgate took him out the firing line against premier league opponents 

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Not sure a few Europa League games are enough to say he’s “a class player”. I agree that he should be playing more because Willian and Pedro are over the hill and he’s certainly talented, but at the minute he’s barely played any football and the hype is greater than his ability atm

That's because you are basing him solely on the very few games you've seen of him. Demonstrating the same limited knowledge as the other poster.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Yes he’s an exciting talent going forward but He wouldn’t get away with how He defended the way he was before Southgate took him out the firing line against premier league opponents 

Which is why Sarri needs to work with him and give him more experience, not bring him on for a few minutes here and there.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yeah I'm sure he'll really be up for a loan spell below the Premier League after he's just made his first England start.

Saunders is a prize **** who spouts drivel for a living. 

Have you ever listened to him on talksport? The bloke talks absolute shite constantly. 

Some of the quotes he came out with whilst managing Wolves was hilarious.

• Like 1