Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

21 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

The most disturbing / hilarious thing you will see today:

lol 

I just saw this, by the BBC, and didn't think it could get any worse...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

This one always did it for me lol

An then there was this one, which was actually quite brilliant!

hahah wow I have actually never seen these before.

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

The point that has obviously eluded you is that you criticised sarri for mismanaging CHO, yet that “mismanagement” has got him in a England squad 

Just because he's in the England squad doesn't mean he isn't being mismanaged. It's clear that he is unhappy with his playing time and when he had an opportunity to move to Germany and play for bayern where he was promised a greater squad role he wasn't allowed. Imagine if Man City and Pep had done the same with Sancho. The way hes being treated is wrong.

3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Be surprised if he's still there in December 

I must admit I think the same. It rarely works out for caretaker managers.

He came in to replace a manager the players disliked so it was obvious they would pick up with the players they have available.

Now he has to make the really tough decisions. He has to manage the players as boss not as the friendly caretaker.

It's a totally different set up being the boss officially. He's now in a a totally different position.

Shakespeare won about 7 games in 20. Solskjær has won about 17 out of 20. He’s not going to turn them into world beaters but he’s improved them and the outlook is positive now, United’s failings are mostly because they’ve not modernised structurally

45 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Would you mind explaining?

Massaged the egos of their big players and told them they’re all brilliant. Right man at the right time, can’t see him doing it long term.

• Thanks 2

Most hated Premier League teams

Chelsea are the most hated team in the Premier League, according to a fan poll.

Supporters were asked whether they love, hate or are indifferent to each club in the English top-flight – and the results were interesting to say the least.

Each vote in favour of the three different categories were weighted the same – and without too much surprise, Chelsea took top spot.

The west London club have risen to be one of the most successful clubs this century thanks to the huge influx of money from Roman Abramovich.

However, they have also become unpopular for some distasteful incidents of racism from a section of their fans – including earlier this season when Raheem Sterling was abused at Stamford Bridge.

The result was close at the top, with Manchester United (68.1%) claiming second spot in the list with just 0.6 per cent less than the Blues.(68.7%).

Liverpool are considered the third most hated team (52.8%), while West Ham (47.6%) and Arsenal (46.2%) complete the top five.

But where does your club rank in the poll, run by The Mirror? 

1. Chelsea / 68.7% of vote
  2. Man United / 68.1%
  3. Liverpool / 52.8%
  4. West Ham / 47.6%
  5. Arsenal / 46.2%
  6. Tottenham / 43.5%
  7. Man City / 38.7%
  8. Cardiff / 36.5%
  9. Crystal Palace / 29.7%
  10. Everton / 27.0%
  11. Watford / 24.0%
  12. Newcastle / 23.5%
  13. Wolves / 20.1%
  14. Leicester / 18.9%
  15. Southampton / 16.3%
  16. Brighton / 16.2%
  17. Fulham / 15.0%
  18. Burnley / 13.3%
  19. Bournemouth / 10.2%
  20. Huddersfield / 9.7%

Many prepared and already predicting their own   "Schadensfreude" towards Man Utd and Solskjaer....nice people football fans!!

I reckon he will help to produce,a new successfull era for Manutd...Both manager & quality players,will pull each other along,and through poor form drops!!

Some bright sparks,see him gone by christmas..( Not many shopping days to go..)  I bet they see more Xmases in top four,than any successful  prediction betting!!

on his expected demise...

I like him,I hope he has some success....I have never had a soft spot for Manure...

but just to be argumenative,against this forums stance,  come on you Reds!!..red devils..:devil: :devil:

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

Most hated Premier League teams

Chelsea are the most hated team in the Premier League, according to a fan poll.

Supporters were asked whether they love, hate or are indifferent to each club in the English top-flight – and the results were interesting to say the least.

Each vote in favour of the three different categories were weighted the same – and without too much surprise, Chelsea took top spot.

The west London club have risen to be one of the most successful clubs this century thanks to the huge influx of money from Roman Abramovich.

However, they have also become unpopular for some distasteful incidents of racism from a section of their fans – including earlier this season when Raheem Sterling was abused at Stamford Bridge.

The result was close at the top, with Manchester United (68.1%) claiming second spot in the list with just 0.6 per cent less than the Blues.(68.7%).

Liverpool are considered the third most hated team (52.8%), while West Ham (47.6%) and Arsenal (46.2%) complete the top five.

But where does your club rank in the poll, run by The Mirror? 

1. Chelsea / 68.7% of vote
  2. Man United / 68.1%
  3. Liverpool / 52.8%
  4. West Ham / 47.6%
  5. Arsenal / 46.2%
  6. Tottenham / 43.5%
  7. Man City / 38.7%
  8. Cardiff / 36.5%
  9. Crystal Palace / 29.7%
  10. Everton / 27.0%
  11. Watford / 24.0%
  12. Newcastle / 23.5%
  13. Wolves / 20.1%
  14. Leicester / 18.9%
  15. Southampton / 16.3%
  16. Brighton / 16.2%
  17. Fulham / 15.0%
  18. Burnley / 13.3%
  19. Bournemouth / 10.2%
  20. Huddersfield / 9.7%

Hate..usually means consistent and continual success....

cutting out any path of pods of Racism...I would love it we could climb this table of hate...:D

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Can’t help but like Ole. Hope he does ok - but no more than that. Is it me though, or facially does he look like a strange blending of Jose and Fergie?

He looks like someone’s Nan tbh