Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

With all he’s achieved and He’s only just reaching what’s widely considered a prime age for his position now  

Unfortunately he's being wasted at the moment. Imagine having Kante and doing to him what is being done right now. Madness.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

I agree with you all, I’ve just been reading the independents top 100 rated premier league players Kante was at number 36 and got his own write up and I had to smile at this 

“It’s the ability to see all, know all, smother all. He is omnipresent. He is a phantom menace, fading in and out of the shadows. He is the foundation upon which others build their success. He has 15 lungs. He has a pack full of batteries hidden in his shorts. He can both cross a ball from the flank and head home his own delivery.”

Surely crossing and heading are his two weakest areas...?

Lots of talk about players walking off the pitch if subject to racism... Doesn't that just help the racists accomplish what they wanted to? If your team is losing badly, just be racist to the opposition players and the beating stops?

• Like 1

They need to prosecute the actual individuals. Punishing the clubs harshly will make them try and control it but ultimately won't stop people. 

A massive fine, ticketed events ban for at least 5 years, and a criminal conviction is the only thing which will sort it. Same with people running onto pitches. 

Edited by The Bear

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

They need to prosecute the actual individuals. Punishing the clubs harshly will make them try and control it but ultimately won't stop people. 

A massive fine, ticketed events ban for at least 5 years, and a criminal conviction is the only thing which will sort it. Same with people running onto pitches. 

All of this and some sort of compulsory education course- without education the attitudes remain the actions move from the stadium to the pub and those around them including any children they have are still influenced by their racist actions and the problem continues.

Real education is the only way to starts changing actions and opinions.

With their current injury list, think Cardiff will get somewhat thrashed today and their next one against Manchester City.

Think the bottom three are all guaranteed to go down, and it'll be a miracle if Cardiff and/Fulham manage to stay up.

Can imagine someone somewhere being very ambitious in putting some money on Huddersfield to survive..

Huddersfield could go down today if they lose and Burnley/Southampton win.

Fulham could also follow if they lose today and in mid week, with Burnley/Southampton winning.

Bit early to have the relegation battle 2/3 over already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Think that could've been given as offside tbh. Must have distracted the keeper

I think the problem is 10 distracted players in front of the keeper.  Giveaway after giveaway in their own zone, and their back line late to every ball.

I wouldn't want to be Sergio Rico today.  A day for Man CIty to pad their goal diff.

Just now, KingsX said:

I think the problem is 10 distracted players in front of the keeper.  Giveaway after giveaway in their own zone, and their back line late to every ball.

I wouldn't want to be Sergio Rico today.  A day for Man CIty to pad their goal diff.

Yeah they look dreadful. Set up to just defend from the very first minute

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Those Man City socks look fookin ridiculous 

I take it you haven't seen the EU's post-Brexit Ryder Cup kit.

1854665953_golfkit.JPG.d01b7c75054f2dad592aae87c1f4eca3.JPG

All Union Jack colors removed, and the shirt doubles as a surrender flag.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Not being funny but surely Fulham’s sub keeper is better than Rico? He’s been shite every game I’ve seen him play. His kicking is amateur.

Tbf any keeper would look shite with a defense like this one. They've totally accepted their fate.

The goal is also not on him.

Edited by That_Dude