Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wanted this game to end a draw.... doesnt look like that is going to happen unless Pellegrini sorts the team out at HT. 

Same. I think he made mistake by not starting Antonio and Chicharito but their defense looks hopeless lol Everton winning is the second best result for us though so wont complain much :thumbup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Off day surely, maybe he'll turn up in the second half. With or without Noble, he's been their most consistent player this season after Fabianski. I'd love it if we could sign him. Looks like future England captain to me

That's Hamza.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Got to be the first time a team had gone down in March?

oh wait I just thought of another from down the road haha.

Fulham to join them midweek

The sheep shaggers were relegated on march 29th in the 07-08 season with 6 games remaining. So kind of a tied stat in terms of being relegated with 6 games left. Ipswich went down with 6 games remaining in the 94-95 season.

But the sheep shaggers had what like 11 points total for the season? Pathetic.

9 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Rice will be wishing he stuck with Ireland once Hamza takes his spot in the England team :P

Hamza has to make the Leicester team first and that may be tough the way Ndidi is playing.

I can't see us playing two defensive midfielders unless we are protecting a lead

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Burnley really are a shithouse team. 

Got an lucky OG right at the start from a quick free kick and spent the rest of the game wasting time and trying their hardest to stop us. Then while we were on top and easily the better team, they get a goal out of nothing (our long clearance headed back down field) and it's game over. 

I genuinely wish they could be relegated along with Cardiff, the other awful shithouse team in the league who play awful football. I feel sorry for the Burnley fans having to watch that shite every week. 

Oh and Barnes is also a complete shithouse, spent the entire game trying to be dirty and complaining to the ref, but we already knew that any way. 

Not that we really deserved much from the game, but still. Absolute bunch of shithouses. 

you got destroyed by burnley. damn.

Watford play Fulham and Wolves play United on Tuesday. It'll probably look like this then:

46 - Watford 

44 - Wolves

44 - Leicester

43 - Everton

But looking at the fixtures - Huddesfield, Newcastle and West Ham - we could be seventh by the end of the month with some good performances.

Wolves and Watford's semi final should help us vis-a-vis them too.

Then it'll be crunch time against Arsenal, and Man City and Chelsea.

Brendan hasn't played any of the big teams yet - time for a new tactic or keep with a hopefully winning formula?

Edited by Foxxed

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

Got an lucky OG right at the start from a quick free kick and spent the rest of the game wasting time and trying their hardest to stop us. Then while we were on top and easily the better team, they get a goal out of nothing (our long clearance headed back down field) and it's game over. 

I genuinely wish they could be relegated along with Cardiff, the other awful shithouse team in the league who play awful football. I feel sorry for the Burnley fans having to watch that shite every week. 

Oh and Barnes is also a complete shithouse, spent the entire game trying to be dirty and complaining to the ref, but we already knew that any way. 

Not that we really deserved much from the game, but still. Absolute bunch of shithouses. 

Sounds familiar. At least you ain't bitter lol

I'm sure I looked at the stats after about 70 mins and you'd had 1 shot on target. You were hardly on top 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope that was a bit of a post game overreaction from @The Bear

MOTD paints a very different picture. Burnley organised as ever, the first goal was terrible defending from Wolves, second too much backing off. You looked slow all game and off the pace... heads elsewhere perhaps? Also thought selection was a bit off too, I know you’ve got two games this week and then the Cup but one change too many for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

Say 'shithouse' again - I dare you, I double dare you.