Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What a disrespectful arsehole. 

He needs to wear a mask permanently the sloth looking ****. 

How is it disrespectful? lol

If you're gonna do cringeworthy shit like that you have to be prepared to take a bit of a ribbing if it blows up in your face.

Pride comes before a fall and all that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Mask-wearing seems to be a bit of a Wolverhampton trope.

Have a memory of going to Molyneux in the 70s and seeing a number of their 'lads' wearing flour bags with eyeholes cut out over their heads. God knows why. Came over like KluKluxKlan wannabes. In the Black Country at that.

Probably thought it made them look intimidating.

They were wrong.

24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Lol go into hiding. Better yet put the mask on and take it like a champ. 

Its banter both ways really except you lost so it stings more. 

The mask is just his occasional way of celebrating a goal because he's friends with a South American WWE bloke and he sent him the mask. He did it at Benfica and I don't see why people need take any issue with it. All he did was stood there with his own players. It's not like he ran to the away fans giving it large or anything. 

And of course Deeney is disrespectful. Calling a player you've just managed to scrape past a loser, shows a complete lack of class and respect for your opponent. 

If one of the Cardiff players had come out and made fun of Kermorgant and called him a loser after his chipped penalty a few years ago, then presumably you'd all be fine with that? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

The mask is just his occasional way of celebrating a goal because he's friends with a South American WWE bloke and he sent him the mask. He did it at Benfica and I don't see why people need take any issue with it. All he did was stood there with his own players. It's not like he ran to the away fans giving it large or anything. 

And of course Deeney is disrespectful. Calling a player you've just managed to scrape past a loser, shows a complete lack of class and respect for your opponent. 

If one of the Cardiff players had come out and made fun of Kermorgant and called him a loser after his chipped penalty a few years ago, then presumably you'd all be fine with that? 

Yup, every last one of us....

• Like 1

I mean let there be no equivocation here, Kermogant was most definitely a loser. 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Given the reaction of the majority of fans, that would have been absolutely fine!

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Sorry Bear ...  thats not the same ...   

How deep is that hole now ?? ...    :)

Everyone thought he was a bellend for chipping it so probably.

Why bother though? He's parading round in fancy dress after he scored, two goals up with a third of the game to go. That is the most disrespectful thing on the pitch and I'm glad he got his comeuppance by getting done in the last minute and called out for it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Probably the worst example to use lol 

lolNo it could have been worse.

"Imagine if an opponent called Dennis Wise a cvnt after he broke his team mate's jaw. I'd imagine you'd all be rather upset about poor Dennis' feelings being hurt"

4 minutes ago, Danizen said:

lolNo it could have been worse.

"Imagine if an opponent called Dennis Wise a cvnt after he broke his team mate's jaw. I'd imagine you'd all be rather upset about poor Dennis' feelings being hurt"

Yeah okay you win 

22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What Kermogant did was massively disrespectful to both us and Cardiff so yeah we'd probably have all agreed. It's just a level of arrogance and piss taking that very few fans in the UK are going to relate to unless they're absolute little trolls. 

I remember a few Leicester fans getting angry when Robbie Fowler pulled up his shorts to show his arse.

Unfortunately there's a lot of fans that are happy to give it out or to see their team give it out but can't take it when it's thrown back at them.

We need a bit more British stiff upper lip and taking it on the chin rather than this crying to mummy response that seems to have become the norm these days.as long as it's at an acceptable level.

• Like 2

I really hate watching Chelsea under Sarri. Its so ****ing frustrating watching Kante not winning the ball back in front of the back four while Jorginho just strolls around in the hole only vaguely aware of what a tackle is. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I really hate watching Chelsea under Sarri. Its so ****ing frustrating watching Kante not winning the ball back in front of the back four while Jorginho just strolls around in the hole only vaguely aware of what a tackle is. 

If Kante wasn't at Chelsea,what would you think of him...

however I sort of sympathise with you...Sarri had a great set of players,who were playing good football,they had a slip up,and he wanted to change the whole

Model.....What is it,with Italians and over tinkering!!!