Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

8 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

If you take enough pics of somebody you are bound to get one like that. That's probably on his way in and he's sober as a judge when that was taken.

Definitely not. He's spilt a drink on his jeans, his eyes are all over the place and she's coyly hanging back trying to keep out of the pictures. That's definitely on the way out.

12 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Definitely not. He's spilt a drink on his jeans, his eyes are all over the place and she's coyly hanging back trying to keep out of the pictures. That's definitely on the way out.

I mean yeah, he’s absolutely steaming there’s no doubt about it lol 

** I’m not laughing at or condoning drink driving by the way. I think it’s one of the most selfish things that you can do as a person and you should get the book thrown at you if caught ** 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

Can't excuse drink driving at all, but it sounds like he needs some help.

He's a pro footballer not allowed to do his job. He's clearly lonely with the amount he's going out, picking up loads of women and using Bumble.

From what we know about Drinky being described as a 'different' kind of character in the dressing room, it sounds like he needs some assistance in finding direction and purpose again. 

But then again, I could be wide of the mark.

Shame to see Drinkwater turn into such a twat. I agree he's probably massively depressed but it's hard to feel sorry for someone that pushed through a move to get a rumoured 150k a week to do very little. 

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Shame to see Drinkwater turn into such a twat. I agree he's probably massively depressed but it's hard to feel sorry for someone that pushed through a move to get a rumoured 150k a week to do very little. 

Problem is he's always been a twat, we just decided overlooked that fact in the title winning /champions league seasons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People are raving about Sterling, Salah or Aguero but for me, Van Dijk has to win the PFA award. He's been Liverpool's key player since he came in and they wouldn't be anywhere near of winning the PL or so far in the CL without him.

Mané's also on fire.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Can't excuse drink driving at all, but it sounds like he needs some help.

He's a pro footballer not allowed to do his job. He's clearly lonely with the amount he's going out, picking up loads of women and using Bumble.

From what we know about Drinky being described as a 'different' kind of character in the dressing room, it sounds like he needs some assistance in finding direction and purpose again. 

But then again, I could be wide of the mark.

Simpson went a bit off the rails as well didn't he towards the end of last season when he was being dropped and when we bought Ricardo. Hope he's somewhat sorted himself out now but I can see him going down that road again when we don't offer him an extension this summer.

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

They really don’t like Mahrez over on Bluemoon. Far from their worst performer tonight but he was probably a 6.5 at best. Looks to have lost all his zip, absolutely no confidence

When you're dropped to the bench and given next to no game time after being used to be the star man it can have that affect on you. 

Riyad seems to be the type of player you need to encourage and tell him he's the best; they're dropping him and using him sparingly. He's not going to be at his best like that.

Pep is probably the best manager in football but he really does screw himself sometimes trying to look like a genius.  How in the world can you bench De Bruyne in a Champions League QF for "tactical" or any other reasons?

Not sure why Man City fans are scapegoating Mahrez. Did they forget John Stones first season? Man was a total disaster. Awful positional sense, lost possession easily, couldn't defend etc. A full season under Pep and he improved ten fold.

Watch Mahrez improve drastically next season. 

Edited by Koke

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

Not sure why Man City fans are scapegoating Mahrez. Did they forget John Stones first season? Man was a total disaster. Awful positional sense, lost possession easily, couldn't defend etc. A full season under Pep and he improved ten fold.

Watch Mahrez improve drastically next season. 

Bit different though Stones was young, Mahrez is in his peak years, hes got no chance there because they've got better and younger wingers there 

23 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Bit different though Stones was young, Mahrez is in his peak years, hes got no chance there because they've got better and younger wingers there 

That is true.  However I don't think they're gonna give up on a £60m signing after a first poor season .