Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Arnautovic has been a disgrace tonight. Don't think i've seen him go past a jog.

Said it loads of times, I think he's got one of the worst personalities in the Prem. 

He's definitely talented but he's the most arrogant, lazy, stroppy player I've ever seen. 

It'll be a massive bonus to West Ham to get rid of him and people like him and actually build a team that want to graft. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Hudson-Odoi’s body language has been almost as diabolical as his skill execution. 

I don't really get the hype. 

Is he normally better than this? I'm not saying he looks shit but the way the press talk about him I was expecting another Jadon Sancho. 

Like is Willian injured, is that why everyone wants Hudson Odoi to play? Cos if you'd pick him over Willian on this evidence I dunno what's wrong with you. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't really get the hype. 

Played 45 minutes against us over Christmas - cannot remember him doing much at all.

Got taken off towards the end and the fans were outraged though - then it was announced he had a injury.

Guess the Chelsea fans need one of their own to cling onto...

The Sky presenter saying that the mood has changed at Chelsea from the fans singing they want the manager sacked last week.

Yeah, much improved tonight- they were only booing a substitution.

https://streamja.com/n947

If it's not been posted, here is the Hazard goal. Most likely goal of the season, possibly across Europe!

In the past I have been quite critical of Hazard. Clearly a great player, but his stats were often not as good as they should have been. As an example before this season he hadn't got close to Mahrez's 17 goals and 10 assists in our title winning year. But this season, despite Chelsea struggling he has been one of the standout players in the division all season long. Will most likely go to Madrid and to be honest he is far too good for Chelsea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

https://streamja.com/n947

If it's not been posted, here is the Hazard goal. Most likely goal of the season, possibly across Europe!

In the past I have been quite critical of Hazard. Clearly a great player, but his stats were often not as good as they should have been. As an example before this season he hadn't got close to Mahrez's 17 goals and 10 assists in our title winning year. But this season, despite Chelsea struggling he has been one of the standout players in the division all season long. Will most likely go to Madrid and to be honest he is far too good for Chelsea.

Agghhh!  Wellers goal was better...:banana:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

For all the dog muck they've served up this season, and for all the jokes at their expense, somehow they're 3rd and bang in there for a top 4 place now.

and lost a cup final on penalties and are favourites to win the europa league. 

like a lot of teams (possibly ourselves included under puel, united under jose) their actual end result is going to look quite ridiculously pleasant compared to the amount of fu cking crying their fans have done every week.

compare that to a team like spurs, who continuously tell us and we are told are the greatest team of all time but never actually do anything. weird, football, innit. 

• Like 1