Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

3 hours ago, ealingfox said:

I'd have Bristol City over Leeds to be honest. They've not been up before and they'd go straight back down.

Really don't think they would. They've been building off the field for success for a long time. And equally have spent well in the Championship. I think investment would be there and they seem to have some decent scouts sniffing around scandi region and other parts of Europe.

Of course they might go down but don't think it'll be a 10-20pts Huddersfield job. 

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

Holy shit. They lost £277m in total.

Another shit-fest at the door of Harry Redknapp (Again!). 

let's be fair, you can't put that all at Redknapp's door, they'd spent ridiculous amounts on the majority of the squad before redknapp rocked up, most of redknapp's signings they got their money back for like Remy and Samba

On 14/02/2019 at 13:47, AjcW said:

Understand what you mean, they're a bit plain to be a prem side... however have you seen them play recently? The football is excellent and they've got some seriously good young players! 

Who will be sold, as is always the case with Norwich.

On 16/02/2019 at 23:55, AjcW said:

As I said on the previous page, they’re worlds away from the boring yo yo Norwich they were a few years back. 

Hope they come up. Seemed to stick with a manager to build when they come have sacked him, they play decent and attacking football and Norwich is actually one of my favourite awaydays.

I look at Derby's result, 0-1 at home on a Wednesday night against Millwall, and count how lucky we are. We don't half moan (which is justified at times) but I don't miss the days of losing at home midweek to Burnley or Hull or Ipswich.

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’d just like to remind everyone who those goals were against. 

Bolton 

Think that's quite irrevalent.

When Ahmed Musa put in a world-class performance against Barcelona in a pre-season friendly, many Leicester supporters had predicted that he would become an excellent player for the club..:whistle:

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think that's quite irrevalent.

When Ahmed Musa put in a world-class performance against Barcelona in a pre-season friendly, many Leicester supporters had predicted that he would become an excellent player for the club..:whistle:

Well anyone with half of a brain would have pointed out that Barcelona team was stacked out with their kids and B team players 

• Like 1