Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nastynas

Kapustka

Made just 11 appearances all season while at Freiburg, can probably assume they won't be taking advantage of the option to buy clause, never know though, he didn't really get an opportunity under previous managers, wouldn't surprise me if Puel gives have a chance

He will Return...e'  Viola, Puel will make him Into a great Young Player,and City Idol..

.........Vardy.      Nacho

Gray.       kapustka.    Diabete

Ndidi.         Silva/Choudry

Chilwell. Moore.   Maguire

Butland

Youth is a Blooming...,especially when we Nail down Butland...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

Strange one as according to transfermarket.com we paid £4.5m for him.

He made his debut for Poland at 18 and has 14 caps.

You would think we would at least get our money back on an 18 year old full international for a country as decent as Poland but I'm not so sure we will.

8 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Strange one as according to transfermarket.com we paid £4.5m for him.

He made his debut for Poland at 18 and has 14 caps.

You would think we would at least get our money back on an 18 year old full international for a country as decent as Poland but I'm not so sure we will.

Be good if we could use him as a make-weight in a deal for another player. I’d love us to do some creative dealings this summer.

• Haha 1

I think we need to get him back in Leicester and show him some love.

Looks like he's lost his way a bit but when he came onto the scene with Poland he looked really good. We need to nurture that talent he's just a kid.

Edited by Grebfromgrebland
Predictive text
  • Like 4

I can remember being really excited about him when we originally signed him, as he came with a lot of hype.

But he just doesn't seem to be improving anymore, whether it be due to confidence or whatever. I think it is best for both parties if we just let him go.

apparently the coaches at Freiburg complain of his lack of energy in morning training sessions, they wonder if he is a secret drinker, but they can find no evidence.

They are baffled.

Edited by treer