Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Colombia v England - last 16 round - 03/07 at 19:00ko

Just now, Col city fan said:

Because the game had stopped? Waiting for the free kick to be taken 

I remember Savage getting smacked in the penalty box while we were waiting for a corner down at Filbert Street and we got a pen, maybe the rules have changed.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Just can’t work Raheem fookin Sterling out. Got so much in his game, yet can look so awful at International level.

A cynic might say it's easy to look good alongside Aguero, David Silva, De Bruyne and Gabriel Jesus...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Just waiting for Danny Mills or Danny Murphy to come out and justify Sterling and Lingards performance....awful half against a bang average team

Well Wrighty is currently doing just this.

The three around Kane - Sterling, Alli and Lingard, are where it's stuttering. I don't mind when a dribble doesn't come off, you won't beat your man every time but it's these jabbed passes to no one in particular that are constantly intercepted that are doing my head in. Trippiers been up and down fine, need a bit more from Young. It's one hell of a tempo but if you can't do it at that speed just introduce a bit of composure and make sure of it with the final ball. Still confident just don't fall into their trap of a spiteful scrap.

• Like 1