Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Colombia v England - last 16 round - 03/07 at 19:00ko

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

He has shown some very quick feet it's just when the spherical leathery thing becomes involved in the equation that he struggles

:D 

his final touch and decision making isn’t good enough atm. Hopefully he’ll make an impact soon

Just now, Tuna said:

Hope not, he's probably our most naturally gifted player next to Kane.

I do wonder how the media attacking him over tatoogate has affected him though.

Yeah good point. I’d like to think he was mentally tough enough to deal with that but he’s still young I suppose 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

On an unrelated note, even if you win nothing else, Kane, Maguire, Lingard,and Pickford must surely guarantee you're the ugliest team in the tournament. 

Imagine the mismatch we'd have it we'd have lined up Huth and Maguire behind Iborra and Silva. Models for CMs, big ugly ****ers at CB 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah sorry, I overlooked the enormous contribution of Kyle Walker. 

Trippier is a good looking dude (apparently) so brings our average up a bit :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Game tailor made for James Vardy...

Would love to see Vardy play but he needs service. His pressing and running the channels would cause problems for Colombia’s defence but to use Vardy effectively he needs service! This team has no creativity and can’t create opportunity from open play. 

Edited by Shane

1 minute ago, Phube said:

What the hell has happened to the annoying, aggressive, goal scoring midfielder who plays for Spurs?

He plays more like a striker for Spurs, but for England he’s being asked to play as a box to box CM of sorts. Bit stupid of us to play with only one natural CM tbh.

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Not one of them can hold a candle to Bale.

Oh ah he's no looker for sure, the jug handles on that boy. 

Harry Kane can hold a candle to anyone mind. I mean he shouldn't, he'll melt more, but yanno. 

• Haha 2