Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

In my opinion, as good as Maddison has been for us it could be another Maguire situation. Like Soyuncu, we have a ready made replacement and (whisper it quietly) a potential upgrade in Praet. Only issue is we'd still need to sign a couple CM's for depth. However i'd be disappointed to see Maddison leave so soon. Very important we finish in Europe this year to give Madders etc a reason to stick around. 

18 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

I mean, I laughed, but the bloke clearly has learning difficulties so not sure we should be taking the piss.

Why not? 

Political correctness is just there to control you. 

If its funny laugh at it and that guy farting in the middle of what ever he was saying was damn funny, Learning difficulties or not. 

Praet and Maddison are very different players, I've seen it mentioned a few times already that he's his replacement but I just don't see it. Praet is much more rounded but offers less going forwards because he's not as direct.

807199921_Screenshot2019-10-21at20_42_45.thumb.png.944a8e8dff1298be777e48dd88610297.png229241593_Screenshot2019-10-21at20_46_27.thumb.png.e329323b9c3b4ec95ed6ef3af582bb37.png327040764_Screenshot2019-10-21at20_46_43.thumb.png.696e6d5d294dfc7a32db3668c75e5329.png1557928434_Screenshot2019-10-21at20_47_01.thumb.png.476d93f8a175273973b02450756e28d0.png

• Like 1

I think the talk that Maddison will be on his way in twelve months is premature. We’d need to sign another creative midfielder with set piece ability and generally we secure players under a second contract before letting him go with the proviso that we let them go in the next 18 months.

There’s been a few pointers that we are looking at Ollie Watkins who fits to a degree the role Maddison plays 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

2 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

There's too much noise for Madison not to go. He's also way too pally with man u players on Instagram, congratulating them on good results etc. Personally I don't like it.

He either knows he's moving there or is pushing for a move there.

Or - surprise third option - you're reading a bit too much into a young man talking to his mates on the internet

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

There's too much noise for Madison not to go. He's also way too pally with man u players on Instagram, congratulating them on good results etc. Personally I don't like it.

He either knows he's moving there or is pushing for a move there.

He’ll have gone through the England age groups with them. If he’s angling for a move it won’t be by telling Marcus Rashford he had a good game on Instagram. 

More to the point, he won’t have many opportunities to congratulate the Man Utd players this season :ph34r:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Ecdysiast said:

Why is "@Madders"  liking Rashford's tweets about an improved Man Utd performance? Just asking....

Why are you getting to het up about what one of our football players is doing liking someone's posts on social media? He tapped a digital heart on a phone screen on a social media website.

Get. A. Life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1