Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

Pogba is a brilliant player, it’s just that United ask too much of him and he’s surrounded by dross. Seems to me he’s a bellend which probably doesn’t help his case but he was brilliant in the 2018 World Cup when he has great players around him. Imagine your midfield partners being an Etch a sketch Darren Fletcher and a completely past it Matic trying to create chances for Rashford and Daniel James lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Pogba is a brilliant player, it’s just that United ask too much of him and he’s surrounded by dross. Seems to me he’s a bellend which probably doesn’t help his case but he was brilliant in the 2018 World Cup when he has great players around him. Imagine your midfield partners being an Etch a sketch Darren Fletcher and a completely past it Matic trying to create chances for Rashford and Daniel James lol 

Their team stinks to high heaven - absolute dross all over the pitch with one or two standout exceptions. This demise, though, is the function of being elite and believing that you can just buy success. Pep took over a year to really get going at City. Klopp has taken several years at Liverpool to build what he wants. Poch’s Project at Spurs has taken time and patience. ALL have had a plan. 

Without a plan you’re just throwing money at the wall and seeing what sticks. You then NEED results and panic, renewing the cycle. More money, more disjointed, no plan, no culture, no soul, rinse and repeat. 

OGS is not the answer at Man Utd and whoever comes in next will likely just be a sticking plaster, unless they can impose themselves and a vision upon the beast. It will likely take years. 

16 hours ago, TK95 said:

20191012_223440.jpg

Three were under Steve Walsh. Two were helped by Puel. That still leaves a decent a very decent five. I hope our skills in this run deep rather than being dependent on Walsh, Macia, Congerton... etc.

9 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Wish I was a woman, I’d be straight down where footballers hang about. Easy money

This week's first about-face is bought to you by the words 'Ashley Barnes ballbag'

Edited by turtmcfly

11 hours ago, Stadt said:

That phrase has been the highlight of my weekend... lol

Maybe that says more about me than anything else :whistle:

• Haha 1