Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ben Chilwell: A possible star in the making

4 hours ago, les-tah said:

21 year old England international left back 5 years away from his prime. Come back with 60.

We don't want or need to sell him so they shouldn't waste their time coming back at all.

We won't progress by selling our best players and he's on a new five and a half year contract to warn off any suitors.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Spurs fans reckon they can get him for 25million

Spuds transfer policy is the eighth wonder of the World.  Closely followed by Celtic’s, whose deluded fans ‘think’ we are going to gift them Benkovic, if they offer us the same fee we paid for him a few months back.   January is going to be hilarious.

I don't think he'll be too bothered about Spurs, he'll probably be on a better wage here. I worry about Man City coming in though, Mendy is good but I don't think they'd be bothered about replacing him. Chilwell is what Pep likes in a full back, he's crossing isn't great but he'll have so many options playing for Man City it wouldn't matter, good with the little one-twos and through balls too.

7 hours ago, Beechey said:

Shows how a great performance is becoming the norm for Ben, so much so that after one, nobody bats an eyelid.

Played exceptionally well today, I thought.

I thought he lost his way a bit in the last 25 minutes? Perhaps knackered, and we're getting used to seeing him play so well it becomes noticeable when he appears to make unforced errors

2 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

He improved a bit yes but still, his set pieces and crossing in open play are far different quality 

Well - wouldn't you expect a ball when a guy has all the time in the world to set up and pick his spot to be better than one taken under pressure, on the move move with a defender(s) bearing down on him?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Well - wouldn't you expect a ball when a guy has all the time in the world to set up and pick his spot to be better than one taken under pressure, on the move move with a defender(s) bearing down on him?

Nah so the problem is composure? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Burgh foxes said:

One of the so called big 6 will be waiting to nick him and sticking on the bench like they do 

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Man City have just lost their left back for a long time, following surgery. I bet Pep would love Chilwell.

Well they’d most certainly have to bid close to their transfer record for us to even consider it!