Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

I’m happy we are winning,Puel still out,surely nobody is this fickle to believe it changes by every goal?

Goals win matches. We're here to win matches. Of course opinions chance after we score goals.

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Are you really though? Means another week of Puel and perhaps some confidence in the squad to get a run going. 

Happy we are winning yes not happy with another week of Puel,let’s see him change the side twice again in a week,Morgan will be back in. It’ll take him a lot more games of good football AND results to win me over!

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I think we had retired Rach some time last season, but somehow she still keeps coming back to FT. Turns out she still has what it takes to win us points!

I think that the Rachel thread got banned didn't it?  We need it back.

I propose a petition.

We the undersigned demand our inalienable right to a pre match Rachel thread:

1. Me

There are no easy wins or games in this league, but being real we won’t come up against much worse than these this season. Happy to take the 3 points from here, slightly fortunate on occasion but we’ve deserved it overall. Let’s see it out