Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2018

Kurran is very lucky. 

How does an actor feel like they can't talk and move their head at the same time lol

Khadija is a vile person. Could not stand working around her. It's her way or nothing and doesn't really indicate that she's a team player. 

7 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Hate it when they get fired they always say 'Thank you for the opportunity Lord Sugar.', bunch of arselicking melts.

Edit - Yes, I'm aware its a glorified gameshow but still....

I hate that they laugh at his shitty jokes as well. As for the contestants I find it boring now that the majority are incompetent fools. I’d genuinely find it more interesting if they did some good things

My missus' sister is mates with that Camilla's sister. Apparently they don't get on so a few years ago Camilla was sent to Australia by their parents to keep them apart. :S

Apprentice spoiler below...

As of a couple of weeks ago she was still in it though, so might be worth a sneaky fiver to win the thing.

Edited by Voll Blau

16 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Girls got lucky. Kadija or whatever her name is come across as a terrible person and I wouldn't want to work for her. They were lucky the boys made a shite, boring product.

To be fair to Kadija after witnessing the shit show of the week before I don’t blame her for having a no nonsense approach. Having a clear plan and direction, even if nobody likes it, is better than no plan at all.

That’s how most people operate, your manager tells you what to do you get on and do it. Good on her for having the strength of character to see it through, keep them all pulling in the same direction to a coherent if a bit shit end product.

20 minutes ago, Captain... said:

To be fair to Kadija after witnessing the shit show of the week before I don’t blame her for having a no nonsense approach. Having a clear plan and direction, even if nobody likes it, is better than no plan at all.

That’s how most people operate, your manager tells you what to do you get on and do it. Good on her for having the strength of character to see it through, keep them all pulling in the same direction to a coherent if a bit shit end product.

I agree that things needed reigning in with the girls, and yes a manger will tell you what to do, but a good manager will also listen. It's about having that balance so you've not got 10 different voices all speaking at once, but you also listen when people have their own ideas. You draw from the strengths of your team. When she told one of the girls something she wanted and was met with a polite reply offering a more efficient way of performing the task, to which she replied "Why don't you shut up and do what I've told you" that ain't managing, that's just being a ****.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I agree that things needed reigning in with the girls, and yes a manger will tell you what to do, but a good manager will also listen. It's about having that balance so you've not got 10 different voices all speaking at once, but you also listen when people have their own ideas. You draw from the strengths of your team. When she told one of the girls something she wanted and was met with a polite reply offering a more efficient way of performing the task, to which she replied "Why don't you shut up and do what I've told you" that ain't managing, that's just being a ****.

It’s also editing, there were a few times yesterday where the editing wasn’t as slick and there was one with Kadija were it was edited to make it look like she shut someone down after a couple of seconds but it had obviously been longer than that.