Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Wolves (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

what you on about lol? We've been by far the better team in possession and had the better chances. One off the line and Albrighton's shot just then.

They've not threatened at all so far.

Possession means nothing if you muff all you chances! Considering this is a very weak Wolves side I expect more.

Just now, FoxyPalace.com said:

Possession means nothing if you muff all you chances! Considering this is a very weak Wolves side I expect more.

But if we're not scoring the chances, at least we're creating them. It's been much better than 'average'.

• Like 1

Fun half.

How we haven't put at least 1 chance away is beyond me.

Iborra clearly best player in the first half great offensive and defensive play.

Great work rate by the team, Albrighton outstanding.

Silva some good play but he gives the ball away far far too much.

Only our own fault in we don't win.

We could run out of energy in the second half.

Good start, we should've made the early dominance count - it looked a team of decent Championship players vs a load of Premier League players trying to push into the first team.

Adrien Silva is still making me wonder what is he actually good at? He's not especially good at passing, not great at tackiling, doesn't control our tempo and doesn't really impose himself on the other team; he just kinda floats around midfield occasionally popping in the refs ear with a smile. I'd really, really like to see him do something with the ball

• Like 1

I'm in a Wolves pub in Tenerife. The decor is orange and black, there are Wolves flags everywhere, there's even a Wolves badge inset in the floor. There's me an d an old boy and the rest of the place is packed with yam yams. If we score my celebrations are going to be really polite.  lol 

That was the best half we've played this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Surprised to see any negativity on here.

2.30 am where I am but very glad i got up to watch.

Been an entertaining game and we are playing very well

Few mistakes of course, but thats because they are trying to be creative. Really seems Puel has told them to express themselves

And btw Morgan is playing great

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm in a Wolves pub in Tenerife. The decor is orange and black, there are Wolves flags everywhere, there's even a Wolves badge inset in the floor. There's me an d an old boy and the rest of the place is packed with yam yams. If we score my celebrations are going to be really polite.  lol 

That was the best half we've played this season.

It's been great to watch but we haven't scored. Don't see how that can be our best half of football this season.