Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Wolves (A) Match Thread

We need someone to tackle them in midfield and win the ball back so i’d like to see Choudhury replace Silva. 

This would be a good game for Iheanacho’s clinical finishing and Gray’s speed on the counter too. 

Solid first half 

Edited by Shane

Just now, Thefoxman said:

Watching this and we have dominated the ball but looked on sky sports to see how much possession and they have wolves 67%! scratching my head.

Has to be a mistake. We're close to 70% easily

Good 1st half,thought every player had a decent to top game.

Silva has been ok,not so bad as some have posted,but he has had some poor ball distribution...Then looked good the next moment.

We have some good chances.....click in Wolves ,and we rue the misses....

Overall a good game....

2 minutes ago, Phube said:

I was just coming to write that I didn’t recognise the 33% possession stat?!?

They use the Duckworth Lewis method in Wolverhampton.  Same method used to calculate that they are the best Team ever to win the Championship.

7 minutes ago, Shane said:

We need someone to tackle them in midfield and win the ball back so i’d like to see Choudhury replace Silva. 

This would be a good game for Iheanacho’s clinical finishing and Gray’s speed on the counter too. 

Solid first half 

we're fine in midfield. Choudhury isn't needed yet.