Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw. At home to Soton.

Fourth round in full:
Manchester City vs Fulham

AFC Bournemouth vs Norwich City 

Arsenal vs Blackpool

Leicester City vs Everton/Southampton

West Ham United vs Tottenham Hotspur

Middlesbrough vs Crystal Palace

Chelsea vs Derby County

Burton Albion vs Nottingham Forest

Looking at that I'd say Forest-Burton and Bournemouth- Norwich are the least likely to be televised.Very good chance we'll be on TV somewhere.

26 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Fourth round in full:

Arsenal vs Blackpool

Chelsea vs Derby County

Looking at that I'd say Forest-Burton and Bournemouth- Norwich are the least likely to be televised.Very good chance we'll be on TV somewhere.

I reckon the winners will be...

Man City

Norwich

Arsenal

Leicester

West Ham

Palace

Chelsea

Forest

16 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I reckon the winners will be...

Man City

Norwich

Arsenal

Leicester

West Ham

Palace

Chelsea

Forest

Pochettino needs to win a trophy and Bournemouth probably think they're safe enough to put a good team out for the cup, otherwise I'd agreed.

On 29/09/2018 at 22:24, The whole world smiles said:

Lot of paranoia  around the draw being rigged.

Did you not see Liverpool v Chelsea a few days ago 1st v 2nd in the first round the big clubs enter how do you explain that?

Also the premier leauge is such a huge global product imagine the damage to the english game if somthing like that came to light. No way they would risk damaging a product worth hundreds of billions just to keep arsenal away from chelsea in some crappy tuesday night cup.

Add in the fact we want a world Cup played here. Our FA fixing a draw would make sure we never got a world cup. 

On 29/09/2018 at 22:24, The whole world smiles said:

Lot of paranoia  around the draw being rigged.

Did you not see Liverpool v Chelsea a few days ago 1st v 2nd in the first round the big clubs enter how do you explain that?

Also the premier leauge is such a huge global product imagine the damage to the english game if somthing like that came to light. No way they would risk damaging a product worth hundreds of billions just to keep arsenal away from chelsea in some crappy tuesday night cup.

It's confirmation bias.

People think the draw is rigged so when you get a draws like Chelsea at home to Derby and Arsenal at home to Blackpool everyone screams "fix!".

48 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Add in the fact we want a world Cup played here. Our FA fixing a draw would make sure we never got a world cup. 

The FA being English is the reason we never get a World Cup. No one likes us.

18 hours ago, Webbo said:

Fourth round in full:

Arsenal vs Blackpool

Chelsea vs Derby County

They will be a stream but British TV it will be West Ham v Spurs and Chelsea v Frank Lampard’s Derby County

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

This would probably only add weight to our bid to get a World Cup. The more corrupt the better! We applied some typical English arrogance in the 2018 failed world cup bid in the half-arsed attempts to buy off Jack Warner. Little did we know Russia were ahead. Hope the FA have pulled their fingers out and are already buying off FIFA members if they're serious about the 2030 bid.

I do think the draws are quite suspect though. No proof to back that up of course..

48 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This would probably only add weight to our bid to get a World Cup. The more corrupt the better! We applied some typical English arrogance in the 2018 failed world cup bid in the half-arsed attempts to buy off Jack Warner. Little did we know Russia were ahead. Hope the FA have pulled their fingers out and are already buying off FIFA members if they're serious about the 2030 bid.

I do think the draws are quite suspect though. No proof to back that up of course..

If we need to buy it I don't want it. If it really is still corrupt from the top interpol should go in and sort it. 

If the process of getting a WC is still corrupt from the top chances are everything down is. 

19 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Was a Stapenhill boy myself.  Stretton's pretty OK these days isn't it?  :)

Stretton is fine..Getting bigger and bigger though. No longer a small village.

Grandma lives in stapenhill. Sycamore Rd, just down from the old Copper Hearth.