Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leicester 1- Everton 2 post match thread.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

:( So poor in the second half, I know we were down to 10 men but that doesn't mean you can't string 2 passes together. It was obvious Morgan would be sent off why wasn't he subbed?

Agree.

And then Ndidi has to see more of the ball. As we know, he is not even at football league level when it comes to passing.

I would prefer to have Iborra instead of Ndidi. Mendy can do the Kante-like work.

• Like 1

First time I'm questioning Puel after that.

Kenny was having a shocker for them. Why not exploit an obvious weakness?

They're awful from set-pieces defensively as well, so we should have been bombarding the wings to either win corners or get in behind a weak full back.

And to not take Morgan off (let alone play him in the first place), when it was obvious he was heading for an early bath is hard to swallow.

They were there for the taking and in this case you feel a better tactician would have found a way.

Morgan legs have gone, hence the niggling fouls, only us could bring in 3 centre backs and still play a player pass he's time.

Slow start again, always give us a mountain to climb, lack of attacking options off the bench.

Bad day at the office for Vardy and Maddison who still looking for Gylfi, turned inside out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

:( So poor in the second half, I know we were down to 10 men but that doesn't mean you can't string 2 passes together. It was obvious Morgan would be sent off why wasn't he subbed?

should've been off. As soon as he was booked.Any fool could see he was going to be sent off (apart from Puel) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Harsh. You should have confidence as a manager that your captain won't do anything silly. 

Not at all. He's already had his final chance, it's just stupid to leave him on the pitch. Dean Smith took Odubajo off at Leeds earlier in exactly the same situation. It's just sensible management.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mayofox said:

How can you leave with the score so close?

Yes the score was close but City never looked like getting across the half way line let alone scoring a goal. 3 red cards in 8 matches....absolute wank of a performance and the discipline is non existant.

Just now, Nod.E said:

They're awful from set-pieces defensively as well, so we should have been bombarding the wings to either win corners or get in behind a weak full back.

And to not take Morgan off (let alone play him in the first place), when it was obvious he was heading for an early bath is hard to swallow.

They were there for the taking and in this case you feel a better tactician would have found a way.

First time? 

After that shit last season ??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Weak management from Puel, he saw what happened against Bournemouth. As soon as he was on a yellow he was an accident waiting to happen.

• Like 2

How many fouls did Morgan actually commit?

Obviously the first yellow is clear but the second one as a single tackle is just ridiculous to be booked. I remember one other foul on Richardson that was made to look worse than it was.

Really don't see how the yellow can be justified by Leicester fans other than 'oh it's Morgan he's so slow/rash'. Marriner then doesn't book Tosun for a late tackle on Chilwell later in the game because nothing is made of it. Angered me 

• Like 1

Morgan's done enough to ensure he shouldn't be picked. If he starts another game then he really does have some clause or dirt that keeps him in the team. He looked like he wanted to go off, making stupid challenges when on a yellow then looking pretty unphased when getting the red. 

Puel probably should have subbed him but you have to think, what if Wes got subbed and we run out of subs, then have an injury?

Time for Evans to step up.

Shit way to end a 3 game win streak. If he didnt get sent off would have been at least 1 point.

Just now, Sammy said:

How many fouls did Morgan actually commit?

Obviously the first yellow is clear but the second one as a single tackle is just ridiculous to be booked. I remember one other foul on Richardson that was made to look worse than it was.

Really don't see how the yellow can be justified by Leicester fans other than 'oh it's Morgan he's so slow/rash'. Marriner then doesn't book Tosun for a late tackle on Chilwell later in the game because nothing is made of it. Angered me 

i'm sorry, but he made that many bad tackles he could well have been sent off early, with no complaints.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Puel put our most skillfully player on the left, and your right any decent manager would exploit there weakness but we didn't.