Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Exactly, immediately given to the police or the AAIB, not sold to the press. I know they need to sell papers, but releasing footage of people's death 2 days later is disgraceful.

Wouldn't surprise me if the club banned them in the near future, depending on if they're aware they've posted it up

They should absolutely do this, immediately for any future press and media events.

Christ knows why people buy this rag, or even look at its website. And we all know if the Sun hadn't done it, the Mail or someone else would have.

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

That's a very, very respectful thing to do. We'll played Southampton FC. 

That is unbelievable, I'm so touched. They're a decent bunch at St Mary's - I remember them clapping Leicester supporters and wishing us luck at the end of our home game with them in the title run in.

30 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I read on another site yesterday that someone saw the helicopter landing and said it wasn’t as comfortable as nornal and was like one of the new screens was pulling the helicopter towards it. I’ve just watched the sun video and it’s happening on take off, is that normal?

A mate of mine says it landed weirdly/took an age to come down too 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can’t assume that the person that filmed it is the same person who sold it - they may have shared with a friend who they trusted 

Very true, I mentioned this earlier. However it doesn't change the fact he was still in breach of his lcfc contract as it clearly states no filming is allowed at any point.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This doesn't sit well with me

The take off from the stadium was near perfect. Something mechanical has gone wrong after take off.im sure we learn more in the coming weeks/months.

Footage is terrible to watch that should of been kept for the investigation to work with. But I guess this is the  modern social media.

Edited by blueharmie

3 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

The take off from the stadium was near perfect. Something mechanical has gone wrong after take off.im sure we learn more in the coming weeks/months.

Yeah, I didn't like the thought that things were obviously wrong prior to them leaving. This pilot seemed to be impeccably safe and if there'd been any variation to the norm on landing, surely this would have been flagged up?

9 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I went down tonight with some flowers, staff there placed them down for us in a very dignified manner, seemed to be 1000’s there, amazing. 

Took my daughter down about 7.30 and it was packed.

Very dignified but it was literally rammed.

The tributes will be up to the clubshop by the weekend.

• Like 1

"Meanwhile, Thai media has reported arrangements are being put in place to take Mr Vichai's body back to Thailand.

The Bangkok Post said the Thai and British embassies were working to "prepare the paperwork required for the transport of the body".

The coroner for Leicester said no date for inquests had yet been set'

• Like 1

I'm really angry that The Sun have been allowed to show this video or any media outlet for that fact. I won't bring myself to watch it because I think it is distasteful and also far too upsetting to watch people going airborne into their imminent death. Shame on the person who sent this to them.

The only people who should be observing this sort of thing is the Police in their investigation.

• Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Already categorically been denied by the police.

In fairness, the police only confirmed that their drone wasn't flying. A collision I guess is still a possibility, but it's all speculation and there doesn't seem to be any circumstantial evidence indicating a collision.

The AAIB will determine the cause

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I heard a rumor that the helicopter could have collided/hit a drone don't know how true this is just what I heard

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

In fairness, the police only confirmed that their drone wasn't flying. A collision I guess is still a possibility, but it's all speculation and there doesn't seem to be any circumstantial evidence indicating a collision.

The AAIB will determine the cause

The press would be all over that of there was even a sniff of it