Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Oxlong

Sing for Claude

Tonight’s the night people, I’m not going but we all know that there will be a big belt out rendition of Ranieri’s song - and rightly so, he managed us to the impossible and I will forever love him - BUT straight after we sing the Dons name we should belt out Puels name even louder and for longer 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

Tonight’s the night people, I’m not going but we all know that there will be a big belt out rendition of Ranieri’s song - and rightly so, he managed us to the impossible and I will forever love him - BUT straight after we sing the Dons name we should belt out Puels name even louder and for longer 

Purl will get his chant when he warrants it

• Like 3

To the tune of 'Good King Wenceslas'

Good King Claudio wore the crown -

No-one could believe us!

Then we started slipping down -

And he had to leave us.

Shakey  tried to put it right,

But results got cru-el

Then a Frenchman came in sight -

And his name is Pu - ooo - el!

Edited by Stoopid
  • Like 2

Don’t know whether there’s any truth or substance in this story or similar reports this iscabout the second time I’ve seen this, but surely this can’t be good for Puells confidence with the press touting his job around ??

so is this a bit of a lescagot trail or has this a bit of a fine wine story but one thing is whilst he’s our manager lets get behind him 100% !!

http://sportwitness.co.uk/france-leicester-city-continue-think-jardim-longer-term-plan-manager/

6 hours ago, berniethebolt said:

Worth given him an xmas present and having us sing him a Christmas song?

Puel....Puel... Puel... Puel... (to the Christmas song Noel!)

Puel Puel Puel Puel Puel Puel takes us all the way take us up the prem table to the dizzy heights oh give us cheer give us joy make us sing with glee we are Leicester city and we the boys in blue !!

( to jingle bells !)