Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chilwell to Manchester City

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sometimes I wonder if the players ever come on here to try and connect to the fans and then come across stuff like this...

Do you think they are all boring feckers like you lol lol lol lol

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sometimes I wonder if the players ever come on here to try and connect to the fans and then come across stuff like this...

I would think players like Vardy do come on here. 

Then asked chilly in training if he sold Drinky his pubes so he could have his implant op. 

Really it's banter and obvious jokes. Yet you pick it up. Surely saying player A is doggo. Player B is just shit. Oh and booing players onto the field is far worse. 

• 2 weeks later...

In the Mercury this morning, Wayne Bridge is saying Chilwell need to move to an "elite" club to unlock his full potential.

And how did that work out for you Wayne?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

In the Mercury this morning, Wayne Bridge is saying Chilwell need to move to an "elite" club to unlock his full potential.

And how did that work out for you Wayne?

Only good thing about Wayne Bridge is his wife. Idiot

On 01/05/2019 at 08:40, sylofox said:

Was it not around this time last year pep said he was not interested in Mahrez. 

He’ll probably say something to unsettle him just before the game ...   and have a quiet word in his ear as he comes off the pitch ...   slimey git.

• Like 3

Guest Markyblue
1 hour ago, WarehamFox said:

Only good thing about Wayne Bridge is his wife. Idiot

John terry agreed.