Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chilwell to Manchester City

4 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Sean from Enderby is un-ironically the only source I trust now. The way he shut down that rumour. Majestic. This is a man at the absolute top of his game. Tiger Woods in his red shirt type stuff

depends how attentive he is ….. it took him several days to respond to a tweet that said he knew nothing last week ! 

5 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Sean from Enderby is un-ironically the only source I trust now. The way he shut down that rumour. Majestic. This is a man at the absolute top of his game. Tiger Woods in his red shirt type stuff

He is also my hero

6 hours ago, messerschmitt said:

Read last week that Wayne Bridge urges Chilwell to leave Leicester for Man City to overtake Luke Shaw as England's first choice left back, Just heard Chilwell is in the England Squad and Shaw has been left out. Nice one Wayne!

Even better when Southgate was quizzed on whether or not it was a tough choice Leaving out Shaw, Southgate replied “not at all, Chilwell & Rose have proven to be in good form so they’re our first choice” lol 

42 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Even better when Southgate was quizzed on whether or not it was a tough choice Leaving out Shaw, Southgate replied “not at all, Chilwell & Rose have proven to be in good form so they’re our first choice” lol 

If the real truth comes out it's just because they couldn't get hold of a XXXXXXXXL No 3 shirt. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, weller54 said:

If the real truth comes out it's just because they couldn't get hold of a XXXXXXXXL No 3 shirt. 

Yeah I'm surprised he doesn't get more stick for that. He's a chubby shit hobbit cripple.

6 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Yeah I'm surprised he doesn't get more stick for that. He's a chubby shit hobbit cripple.

Amazing that Manure let him carry so much Timber.

Chilwell has overtaken and surpassed Luke Shaw as a footballer. Danny Rose is nearly 29 so if Chilwell continues his upward trajectory he will most likely be England's first choice left back for a long time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, messerschmitt said:

Read last week that Wayne Bridge urges Chilwell to leave Leicester for Man City to overtake Luke Shaw as England's first choice left back, Just heard Chilwell is in the England Squad and Shaw has been left out. Nice one Wayne!

It sounds more like Wayne Sleep.